database quota statistics don't show up

Discussion in 'General' started by blinkenbox, Dec 21, 2022.

1. blinkenbox

blinkenbox New Member

I assume the "Database Quota" is supposed to appear like "Website Harddisk Quota" in overview/dashboard? It does not show up in my multi server setup (debian based, ispconfig 3.2.9).
    I already checked in System -> Server Config -> db-server -> Web if there is a checkbox "Database Quota Statistics" equivalent to Mail -> Mailbox Quota Statistics: [ ]
    What can I do?

Attached Files:

2. pyte

pyte Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

There is "Assigned database quota", "Assigned web quota" and "Assigned mail quota". What are you missing here?

//EDIT: NVM, you mean the single card like the one for "Website Harddisk"

Does this affect all customers? And could you please provide an screenshot of the customer limits for databases?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
  3. blinkenbox

blinkenbox New Member

Exactly: I am missing a "progress bar" where you can see how much of the assigned quota is actually used.

As far as I can tell this affects all customers.

OK

Attached Files:

4. pyte

Can you check the file "/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/dashboard/dashboard.php" on line 177 you'll see the following code:
    PHP:
    $default_leftcol_dashlets = array('modules''invoices''quota''mailquota''databasequota');
    Is "databasequota" there?

And did you change any Dashlet settings in System -> Settings -> Misc -> Customer Dashlets? Is there anything set?

blinkenbox likes this.
  5. blinkenbox

blinkenbox New Member

Thanks a lot @pyte !!
    This file was fine and I have the line as above.

Here I found the nasty cause.
    My path for reference: System -> (Interface) Main Config -> Misc
    There was customization in "Left Admin Dashlets" as well as in "Left Client Dashlets" and "Left Reseller Dashlets". In all of them "[databasequota]" was missing. After adding it the "progress bar" for database quota appeared.
    So thanks again to @pyte for pointing me to the right place.

pyte likes this.
  6. pyte

Glad i could help :)