default php prefix

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by budgierless, Jan 23, 2015.

1. budgierless

budgierless Member HowtoForge Supporter

hi,
    I have added multi-version php to the server, and just want to make everything look nice, the pre-installed php repository that comes with the OS is label as default, i would like to change this title, how can i do this, as i did not find a place to edit it in: system/main config page?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This is not configurable.

3. SupuS

SupuS Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi,
    I found this problem today too. We have multiserver setup and there are different "default" php version on some servers so change of one global value doesn't help me. Is there a way how to set default label for particular servers?

4. budgierless

budgierless Member HowtoForge Supporter

is that not just a theme thing?
    OK can we change this at theme level even if it's temporary fix that overwrites on update?

Request : I think it's a good idea that it labled default, but can I request for future releases that a custom input label title bar is added so the admin can amend as desired along side the default tag, so it looks like this: default (PHP 5.X.X)
    Or maybe code it so it pulls the php version from the server itself but still retaining the default tag first.