dkim patch on 3.0.5.4p8

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by ressel, Nov 20, 2015.

1. inside83

inside83 Member

@till
    I got really confused.
    Witch part of the tutorial do I need to follow for all servers and witch part only on the ones with specific role (DNS, DB...)

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The link I posted if for a dns only node. No other tutorials to follow for a dns node.

3. inside83

inside83 Member

4. florian030

florian030 Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

You wanted to migrate 3 single-servers into 1 multiserver-setup (with 1 interface). you can merge the data in the database. but i don´t think (don´t get me wrong) that you have the knowledge.

5. inside83

inside83 Member

@florian030
    Don't you think that you got all this 'support' thing wrong?
    Aren't you supposed to explain how to do it?
    Please, don't get me wrong, but you should really look up to @till
    He has never missed the point (and, please, don't get me wrong) unlike you have, at almost every 'support' post you had towards me.
    I NEVER had to explain to @till one and the same thing (and again, PLEASE, don't get me wrong) more than once.
    And @till never forgot (yet again, don't get me wrong) to answer any of my questions, no matter how 'uneducated' they met be.
    So, please, ether start act like member of the support staff or (and now really don't get me wrong) stop engaging with solving problems.
    And let me explain, yet again: I didn't want to migrate 3 single servers into one multi server with one interface. I asked you if I will lose my data if I convert to a multi server environment - but answering that was, I'm guessing, beneath you.

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

My link was for the question on how to install a single dns node. The link that I posted contains all required instructions on one page to install a dns node. The starting point is a debian minimal server.