DNS MX Issue

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by jmead, Nov 27, 2007.

1. jmead

jmead New Member

Hey Boyz/Girls if there are any...

I am having abit of a noob issue, I have been using ISPconfig for awhile and have never ran into this issue before.
    I just created a new ISPConfig server and began moving the domains over to the new server, the process was smooth for the already created domains. I then needed to create a new domain, the domain creation was smooth and the site is up however I ran into a mail issue.
    I began to investigate the issue and found in /etc/postfix/virtusertable that the user accounts where appearing as [email protected] instead of [email protected]
    I checked the other sites configurations and they match the new sites configuration so I have no idea what to do.

Please Help...
    :D
    Regards
    Jason

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Go to the Co-Domains tab of the www.domainname.net web site in ISPConfig and create the Co-Domain domainname.net (empty hostname).

3. jmead

jmead New Member

Thank you for the help!

I can defiantly see that there is an issue as on the other domains the co-domain tab has information, when I try to add domainname.net(example) to the domain field of the co-domain tab of the domain that I am trying to edit I receive an error message of "The Domain belongs to another client." I removed all sub-domains from the main domain e.g (example.domainname.net) but this did not help, any more solutions? I don't really want to remove this domain as it has a fully working site in it now.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please make sure that you emptied the recycle bin if you deleted it and wont to add it to a different client.