eGroupWare Install

Discussion in 'General' started by crudolphy, Nov 28, 2005.

1. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Can you upload the missing folders? Do you get errors in your FTP client?

2. GeorgeMike

GeorgeMike New Member

Hi all,
    Can anyone help me ? Install theegroupware and got the following error message.... My URL: http://tuan.homedns.org/work/setup/index.php
    Thanks

Warning: include(D:\WebDir\egroupware\setup/phpgwapi/setup/setup.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\WebDir\egroupware\header.inc.php on line 118

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'D:\WebDir\egroupware\setup/phpgwapi/setup/setup.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\WebDir\egroupware\header.inc.php on line 118

Warning: require(D:\WebDir\egroupware\setup/phpgwapi/inc/common_functions.inc.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\WebDir\egroupware\setup\inc\functions.inc.php on line 47

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:\WebDir\egroupware\setup/phpgwapi/inc/common_functions.inc.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\WebDir\egroupware\setup\inc\functions.inc.php on line 47

3. fobicodam

fobicodam New Member

mmmm look at the "\" "/" mess you have there...

4. GeorgeMike

GeorgeMike New Member

Hi
    I didn't interfere tha code. All done y installation scripts. Please give me suggestion
    Thanks

5. falko

You have Windows paths somewhere in your eGroupware configuration. Are you running this on a Windows server, or did you simply forget to change the paths when you transferred the eGroupware files to your Linux server?

6. GeorgeMike

GeorgeMike New Member

Hi falko,
    Thanks, as your concern , I opened the config file ana have it fixed. However, there is still a minor error

Warning: Division by zero in D:\WebDir\egroupware\calendar\inc\class.uiviews.inc.php on line 610

Warning: Division by zero in D:\WebDir\egroupware\calendar\inc\class.uiviews.inc.php on line 610

What is the cause for the division by zero. Please suggest! Thanks

7. falko

What's in line 610 of class.uiviews.inc.php? And why do you still have D:\ in there?

8. samop

samop New Member

Could you help me with this problem?

I got debian linux and i try to install egroupware on it. I installed apache, mysql, php with apt-get command.

When i launch check installation i get this warning:

Checking extension mysql is loaded or loadable: False

So i checked php.ini. On forums its writen, that those 2 lines must be enabled.

extension=mysql.so
    extension=gd.so

I did that, restarted apache but nothing changed.
    Do you know why extensions still not loaded?
    Do I need to do any other changes?

9. falko

Did you install the php-mysql package?