Email Statistics for Postfix on ISPConfig

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by rafaelenrike, Apr 6, 2006.

1. rafaelenrike

rafaelenrike New Member

I need to show email usage statistics like the webalizer statistics for the web. Is this possible now? is it going to be supported in a future version? Or, does webalizer support extration of statistics from postfix log files too?

Thanks.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

ISPConfig has builtin email traffic statistics. The postfix logs are not a good basis for traffic stats, so ISPConfig uses an approach where the traffic is logged by a procmail recipe that send s a message to the admispconfig user.

3. rafaelenrike

rafaelenrike New Member

so, then, how do I do to view this statistics? I need a way to login the same way I do with webalizer (www.domain.tld/stats/)... and see the mail stats (who sent an email, what time did he/she send it, who was the recipient, etc)... this kind of stats... and of course, mail totals... is this possible?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

ISPConfig creates only the traffic statistics that are shown on the statistics tab of the website in ISPConfig.

For a more detailed statistic you will have to find another stats package or write your own.

5. rafaelenrike

rafaelenrike New Member

Ok. thanks. What mail stats package do you recommend or know that works fine with ISPConfig?

6. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer