ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS after install Moodle on one account

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Luis Urbina G., Nov 5, 2015.

1. Luis Urbina G.

Luis Urbina G. New Member

Hi Guys
    I am installing Moodle on my ISPcongif Server and I having a bigger headache, After the installation without error when I was created the admin account, appears this error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS :mad:
    I have deleted and have reinstalled , eliminating all the website settings and nothing, I get the same error.
    I did it with another domain on the same server and same thing happens.
    I need help please.
    Before to all this I rebuild my VPS with Debian 8, my domains are on Godaddy and all them are pointing to my VPS in other ISP.

Attached Files:

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The domain that you use to access moodle has been added as website in ispconfig and you access the website trough this domain and you havent set any kind of redirect or seo redirect in ispconfig in that website?

3. Luis Urbina G.

Luis Urbina G. New Member

Thanks Till
    I do two test:
    Test 1: Make a subdomain on DNSzone on Godaddy that point to my VPS. In Ispconfig do a Website pointing to campus.example.com, install on it moodle without problems, but when I will save an admin account fails.

Test 2: Make a subdomain on DNSzone on Godaddy that point to my VPS. In Ispconfig do a Subdomain (Vhost), hostname is campus like a subdomain on godaddy, webfolder /moodle/ on my main domain example.com, same configuration. install on it moodle without problems, but when I will save an admin account fails.

All fields on Redirect tab are empty in both tests.
    I have Website at main domain example.com and I thingk install moodle on a subdomain ex. campus.example.com wordpress works fine but moodle does not work.
    I can send more information by email if you request.
    Thanks.

Attached Files: