Error: Unknown column 'active' in 'field list'

Discussion in 'General' started by TWC, Feb 22, 2006.

1. mrsassy

mrsassy New Member

Error: You don't have the permission to view this record or this record does not exis

Error:
    You don't have the permission to view this record or this record does not exist!

I set up MyDNS with MyDNSconfig on Debian Sarge by following your how-to instructions. When I first log in, I can create and edite DNS records and they work. I can also create new users.
    Problems -
    1 - I can't create any groups. I type the group name and click the save button but they never save.
    2 - After my initial login, I log out. From that point forward, I can log in but I can't edit DNS records or users. When I click on an item, I get this error:
    Error:
    You don't have the permission to view this record or this record does not exist!

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

3. Spode

Spode New Member

I followed it twice and it still didnt work. I'm just using the one that comes with MyDNS now. Although even that had a bug I had to fix...

4. parn

parn New Member

Hi there.

I have the self Problem..
    I used the howto from howtoforge to install myDNS and the myDNSconfig-Interface.

I had fixed the 'active'-Bug with ALTER.
    But now I have this problem:
    Code:
    Error:
    Has somebody a solution for this problem?

thanks!

parn

p.s.: sorry for my bad english ;-)

5. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer