Errors in isp_isp_domain hostname

Discussion in 'Developers' Forum' started by benbalbo, Mar 14, 2006.

1. benbalbo

benbalbo ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

I was just fixing the second server issue Till was halping me with in the config/install forum, and noticed somthing strange in the DB.

When I selected all host names and domain names from isp_isp_domain, I got 11 records with a NULL hostname. These didn't show up in the co-domains section of the site in the admin site, so I couldn't delete them, and were causing main-domain.com to be treated as a local host name (something I was trying to disable).

I'm not sure how the NULLs got in there - all I did was create a number of new web sites with hostanem "clientname" and domain name "main-domain.com" and these appeared.

I deleted all from the table where hostname IS NULL and that seemed to solve my problem.

The issue remains, how can someone delete them from the admin site?

Of interest might be that ispconfig still counted these. I had to set domain count to 3 in order to have the main domain and a co-domain (should be two) and because the NULL's weren't displayed, this confused me no end.

Let me know if you need any other info about this,

Cheers
    BB

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

To solve this issue, please edit the (default) properties of the column hostname in the table isp_isp_domain in phpmyadmin and set it to "not null".