Fatal error: Class 'Joomla\Application\AbstractApplication' not found

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by remy74, Jun 3, 2015.

  1. remy74

    remy74 New Member

    Dear All,

    Like this post https://www.howtoforge.com/communit...sites-due-to-ispc-mixing-them-together.70095/
    we have multiple problems with CMS (Joomla) hosted in the same server. In fact, one of the customer site works, and mutiple others website are down (with the same error message). After a short review, it seems that others website try to open incorrect path (same error in the previous link).
    When we change something (just change some parameter under ISPConfig ) on one broken website, it go on, but the previous working site goes down. This is very frustating, because no website reference a hardlink (we search under the database, and the config files).

    The workaround we found, was to disabled the openbasedir under ISPConfig.
  2. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    This means that joomla is loading code from a different website (which happens when you copy a joomla install from one website to another without changing all paths in the config files and database to reflect the new website location) or you moved the website from one client to another client (which alters the path where the site is located on your harddisk) without changing the paths in Jomla config and database and in the open_basedir settings.

    I host quite a few joomla installs here and never had an issue with paths, so there is no issue with ispconfig in regards of hosting joomla sites.
  3. remy74

    remy74 New Member

    Well, that what we think first. But, this is not the case.
    Errors are comes from differents websites, and differents paths.
    Example of 3 differents websites:
    web1 OK
    web2 Not OK (Web2 search for path under web1)
    web3 Not OK (web3 search for path under web1)​
    After change settings under web2 :
    web1 not OK (Web1 search for path under web2)
    web2 OK
    web3 Not OK (web3 search for path under web2)​
  4. Bart70

    Bart70 New Member

    This is a xcache problem, I disabled xcache and the problem is gone...

Share This Page