[FIXED] ISPConfig How to remove job from job queue when stucked

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Pierrot727, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Pierrot727

Pierrot727 Member

https://www.howtoforge.com/community/threads/how-to-remove-job-from-job-queue-when-stucked.80864/
    (Moved no answer and perhaps wrong section)

Hi there,

I already look on many forum about removing job queue. Some dev writte, it's not possible, it's only possible to skip job incremented the database.

Fine, but how?
    So
    Q1: where is the database and name?
    Q2: how to access it and where i could find the password/reset it in case off?
    Q3: what table i need to increment?

Perhaps it's seems easy but as normal way, when you know how to, it's always easy :p So feel free to give as much detail as you feel,

Thanks in advance for your time and your help

regards

P.

wayland likes this.
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

1) Depends on which name you have chosen during installation. The default database name is 'dbispconfig'.
    2) With phpmyadmin or the mysql commandline program. You should know the mysql root password that you have choosen during mysql installation. If you don't remember it, then you can find it in the file /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/mysql_clientdb.conf
    3) The table name is 'server' and the column name is 'updated'.

3. Pierrot727

Pierrot727 Member

Thank you very much.

With that it works perfectly fine.

For people who need detailed of how i did:
    1- Log in ispconfig
    2- Go to the database section and open phpmyadmin, you can choose whatever website you get: you only need to launch phpmyadmin.
    3- Select user "root" with associated password
    4-From there you see dbispconfig, go in the table 'server' then go in 'updated' the value is 690 for me (depending of how much task already done) add 1 by 1 (until reachning the end of the queue) (you can check in an other windows with ipsconfig panel)
    5-Reboot
    It's done.

Not so hard when you know how to did it :)

Thank you till

P.

wayland likes this.
  4. till

Thanks for the write-up. You don't have to reboot, so you can leave out step 5.

5. Pierrot727

Pierrot727 Member

Back on the topic :(

Unfortunatly, now no job work, i mean i can ask anything to ispconfig, like creating a database, the job remain in queue without been exectued!

For the moment, i try to create a db "test" and i still have number 2 in red circle flashing without any execution ...

Thanks for help ...

P.

Info:
    Log queue:
    02-01-2019 11:13 sd-85314.dedibox.fr Insert web_database
    02-01-2019 11:13 sd-85314.dedibox.fr Update web_database_user
    Log sys:
    Nothing

6. till

7. Pierrot727

Pierrot727 Member

11.01.2019-11:17 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    11.01.2019-11:17 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    finished.

8. till

Did you execute the script on the right server (in case it's multiserver)? The output shows that there are no pending jobs for the server you run server.sh on.

9. Pierrot727

Pierrot727 Member

Ok my mistake: i forget to uncomment the line in the cronjob, this was the problem ... thanks for your help.

Everything is working fine now :), topic set "fixed"

10. wayland

wayland New Member HowtoForge Supporter

That worked for me. Only one record in my Server table, only the one server. I found the Updated field and pressed Edit. It was 194 so changed it to 200 to skip the 6 stuck jobs. The red circle with the 6 in ISPConfig went away. Thanks.