fstab log lines missing

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by olimortimer, Jan 6, 2015.

1. olimortimer

olimortimer Member

I'm restoring an old ISPConfig to a new server, but hitting some odd issues, and not sure why they are occurring, as I've followed the steps that other people have taken to move servers.

The first weird issue is that no log files are showing for sites, so I've checked fstab for the mounts to the ispconfig/httpd directory, but there's nothing in there other than vba1, vba2 and vba3. Is there a step that has gone wrong, which means these haven't been created by ISPConfig resyncs, or do I need to copy these over from the old server?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Did you run a ispconfig update on the new system after you copied over the older database? Run a resync on the website sunder Tools > resync in ISPConfig.

3. olimortimer

olimortimer Member

Yeah, I've run an ISPConfig update a couple of times, to try and fix some other issues. I've also ran all the resyncs under Tools > resync, but still no ISPConfig references in fstab.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Try to use this script. Make a backup of fstab first.

Attached Files:

5. olimortimer

olimortimer Member

Thanks till, I'll give it a try.
    I've got some other bizarre issues (ClamAV taking up a lot of memory, MySQL crashing, etc), so I think I might start again (3rd time lucky), and manually reinstate all the sites etc.

6. kokez

kokez New Member

Thank you Till, i've just used the script. Weeks after migrating an OpenVZ installation I noticed that in my /etc/fstab file are missing those log lines.
    Old thread that resolved a new problem... =]