Getting .php as source

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by MarcoV, Nov 16, 2005.

1. MarcoV

MarcoV New Member

I followed the perfect setup debian sarge howto today and finished it, then i installed ispconfig it was all working fine, at least until i change something in apache2.conf and restarted apache2 with /etc/init.d/apache2 restart.
    Now i am getting my .php files as the source text.

Does someone has a solution for this problem, or now where i have to look to fix this?

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

What did you change in your apache2.conf?

3. MarcoV

MarcoV New Member

To enable name look up for apache, i changed it back off but then i stell get the .php files as there source

4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Where do you see the PHP sources? In a web site you created with ISPConfig (did you enable PHP for that web site in ISPConfig?), or in a web site that existed before you installed ISPConfig?

5. MarcoV

MarcoV New Member

In a website that excisted before i installed ispconfig

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

ISPConfig disables PHP for existing sites. Create the site in ISPConfig again and copy the contents of the existing site to the new directory created by ISPConfig.

7. MarcoV

MarcoV New Member

It is working now, i have configured ispconfig and it is working like it should.
    I gues when i restarted apache to apply the changes i made he also restarted with the changes ispconfig made.

Edit:
    Just wanted to say that ispconfig is very nice to work with, and it is free too:cool: !