getting rid of postfix warnings

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by fireba11, Aug 20, 2014.

1. fireba11

fireba11 Member

afaik those are non-critical but I would like to fix it nontheless ...
    i get several of those blocks on a postfix restart

/usr/sbin/postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/main.cf: unused parameter: virtual_maildir_limit_message="The user you are trying to reach is over quota."
    /usr/sbin/postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/main.cf: unused parameter: virtual_mailbox_limit_maps=proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_mailbox_limit_maps.cf
    /usr/sbin/postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/main.cf: unused parameter: virtual_mailbox_limit_override=yes
    /usr/sbin/postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/main.cf: unused parameter: virtual_maildir_extended=yes
    /usr/sbin/postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/main.cf: unused parameter: virtual_overquota_bounce=yes
    /usr/sbin/postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/main.cf: unused parameter: virtual_create_maildirsize=yes
    /usr/sbin/postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/main.cf: unused parameter: smtp_bind_adress6=[ipv6 adress]
    /usr/sbin/postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/master.cf: unused parameter: smtpd_bind_address=127.0.0.1

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

comment out the mentioned lines by adding a # in front and restart postfix.

3. fireba11

fireba11 Member

whops .. didn't find the lines in the config the first time I was looking, but once again it was just me not looking good enough, found it now, thanks.