Good IPConfig 3.1, but ...

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by misterm, Oct 2, 2016.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

There is no further configuration in amavis required, so nothing that needs to be enabled or disabled. You can see the loaded amavis extensions in the mail.log file when you restart amavis.

2. misterm

misterm Member HowtoForge Supporter

Yes, you will take me to someone who can not see anything in the log:
    You tell me this:
    Yes but where ?
    Thank you
    Mz

3. ruliezz

ruliezz Member

@misterm I have read serval posts from you to @till on page 1... I'm sorry but Till does't own you anything please talk with more respect. In the opensource world people like to help each other but if you think you own something then please look for paid software and "play" the boss there... but please talk with more respect! Thank you!

diablo666 and till like this.
  4. misterm

Did I mistreat Till
    Did I mistreat the entire world of Open Source.

I think you pay for paid support have help as well right?

Mainly, I always respect the person and the group surrounding howtoforge and Co.

Till, I want you to apologize then ...

Mz

5. till

You posted them yourself above. All lines that do not contain " NOT loaded" at the end are a loaded extension.

6. misterm

Hello
    The good tutorial for the operation of this let's encrypt SSL is or Howtoforge on the site?

Mz

7. till

There is nothing to do to operate letsencrypt then enabling the letsencrypt checkbox in the website settings. You can see in the manual which checkbox it is but I guess you can't miss it, it's the only checkbox with that name in the website settings. If you refer to installing letsencrypt, that is described in the perfect server tutorials for ispconfig 3.1 and yes, they are all available here at howtoforge.