How disable cc and bcc option for single email user in ispconfig?

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Md. Mohib Billah, Oct 28, 2019.

1. As-salmoalaikum
    Dear Till,
    Can I disable cc and bcc option for single email user in ISPConfig? Is it possible in ISPConfig? If possible please suggest me how to do this. I am using ISPConfig latest version.

2. Steini86

Steini86 Active Member

What do you mean by that? That the options in the ISPconfig menu will be hidden (I assume, you mean the Mailbox->
    "Send copy to" and "Send outgoing BCC to" options?) or that the functionality is disabled?

3. Dear Steini86,
    Thanks for your cordial reply. I mean that when a email user send email with webmail he cannot send any email with CC and BCC. So I want disable this option with ISPConfig. Is it possibe? Please help me.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Webmail is not ispconfig. if you want to disable or remove the cc and bcc fields in webmail (roundcube), then you'll probably have to change the roundcube code as I doubt that there is an option in roundcube to disable such a core email functionality.

5. Thanks Till,
    I understood that webmail (roundcube) is not ispconfig and this option disable not possible in roundcube for single user. But I want to know that can i disable cc and bcc sending process for single user with ispconfig or others way.

6. Steini86

Steini86 Active Member

You could do some filtering in postfix. However, I will not show you how, as I cannot think of any legitimate reason to do that.

till likes this.