How do I download the OpenMediaVault Virtual Box image

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by gwoods27, Aug 1, 2022.

1. gwoods27

gwoods27 New Member

I paid for my 1 months subscription, but just keep going in circles on the HowtoForge website, how does the site know I paid? I cant even download the the ISPConfig 3.1 manual, it keeps looping me back to the purchase page.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Hi,

seems as if we did not receive a payment notification for your payment from Paypal yet which automatically activates the subscription. I've activated the subscription manually now for your account. The subscription benefits should be available on the next login at howtoforge. I'm sorry for the delay in activating the subscription.

> How do I download the OpenMediaVault Virtual Box image

Either click on the download link in the tutorial, which is in the navigation bar on the right side of the tutorial page, below the big red download icon. or you click on the download link in the list of all available VM images here:

https://www.howtoforge.com/list-of-downloadable-vmware-images/

3. Stranger_Dennis

Stranger_Dennis New Member

Hi!
    It seems that I have the same problem. I have paid a monthly subscription and I have my receipt, but I cannot find my subscrition details. Neither I can download the content I would like to. It keeps looping me back to the purchase page too.
    Could you please activate manualy my subscription, if this is the issue?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Hi, it is indeed the same problem. I've activated your subscription manually.

Stranger_Dennis likes this.