How to exclude Header check for a specific domain (sender)?

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by DonAteloNow, Mar 5, 2009.

1. DonAteloNow

DonAteloNow New Member

Good morning,

I have a problem with this in ISP3. One of customers is complaining, that he is not getting emails from one sender. In fact, the sender is one of the biggest shop centers in our country... I checked the logs and found lines:
    "...amavis[25123]: (25123-11) Blocked BAD-HEADER...".

I found some solutions (http://www.freespamfilter.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1051), but I don't think it's gona work on my setup, because such configuration must go to MySQL DB with ISP3. Am I right?

So, I found Email>Global Filters>Content Filter section in ISP3. Is it right place to make changes I need? What must go to Regexp. Pattern and to Data fields or maybe you know good links to read about it? As action I choosed WARN to not to lose incoming mail.

Thanks for your help, guys :)

2. robilaur

robilaur New Member

3. DonAteloNow

DonAteloNow New Member

Thanks, I tried that and I'm waiting for results now :) In /etc/amavis/50-user I changed the line "$final_bad_header_destiny = D_DISCARD;" to "$final_bad_header_destiny = D_PASS;". File /etc/amavis/20-debian_defaults had "$final_bad_header_destiny = D_PASS;". After all I restarted amavis and postfix just in case :)

4. robilaur

robilaur New Member

Hope it helps...:D