I don't see my websites

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by guidovanh, Mar 16, 2006.

1. guidovanh

guidovanh Member

After configuring (some of) my websites in ISPConfig (before I copy the websites from the previous disklocation to the location defined in ISPConfig), I suspect to see the temp index.html.
    But I see a Test page for Apache Installation.
    Either when I copy the website to the new location the same page is being displayed.
    What is going wrong?

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Did you follow any of the "Perfect Setup" tutorials? It works then out of the box.

3. guidovanh

guidovanh Member

No, I didn't use the Perfect Setup. First I installed Linux and created a NAS (using a article in a Dutch computer magazine), then I installed LAMP (using the Dutch version of http://www.linuxfocus.org/English/November2002/article270.shtml), then I installed ispconfig using a manual which I can not find online anymore.

What do you mean with "it works then out of the box"?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please compare your current apache setup with the instructions in the perfect setup instructions.

Check also that you entered the correct IP address in ISPConfig for the websites, if you are in a NAT enviroment, this must be your private IP.

5. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

You install ISPConfig after the "Perfect Setup", and you're done. You can start to work with ISPConfig at once.