Image logo in index.html page template

Discussion in 'General' started by Luigi Bruno, Apr 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Luigi Bruno

Luigi Bruno New Member

Hi,
    I've a problem i want create the welcome index page at website creation with some images only i modify the template but the logo i cannot enter, i want auto generate an image folder with logo but i cannot who can help me

2. webguyz

webguyz Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

Do a forum search on "logo 3.1" and you will find a thread about how the logo is in one of the MySQL tables and how to change it.

3. webguyz

webguyz Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

4. Luigi Bruno

Luigi Bruno New Member

Sorry, i think i not expose correct my problem, when i create a website i create an index.html page in web folder with a welcome page, i need to insert an image that is my logo, in that page and up my logo directly when i create a website

5. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

How do you get that index.html file to web folder? Use same way to transfer the image file.
    Usually web creators use FTP like Filezilla or some other FTP program to transfer files from their workstation to web server. For this, create FTP user for that website.
    Another way is SSH and SCP, for these create shell user for that website.
    And another thing: if it often happens your questions are misunderstood, try using punctuation and proper sentences.

6. Luigi Bruno

Luigi Bruno New Member

Ok I try to pose the problem differently, when I create a site from the ispconfig control panel,
    folders are created and a welcome index.html file automatically, I would like that page, which is automatically generated, has an image or an image folder is generated, I have already created a folder inside the folder the /usr/local/ispconfig/server/conf-custom folder, but does not generate it inside the web folder

7. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

8. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell Well-Known Member Staff Member Howtoforge Staff

One additional piece I didn't notice in the afore-linked thread, if you want to customize the default website contents for every website, you would need to do that via a custom server plugin. Additional searches of the forums here will find examples/info, or just browse /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-available/* if you're comfortable starting from other working code.