ImunifyAV on ISPConfig

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by razor7, Jan 13, 2023.

1. razor7

razor7 Member

Hi! is it possible to integrate ImunifyAV with ISPConfig?

Thanks!

2. pyte

pyte Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

3. ahrasis

ahrasis Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

I think that is possible but surely you have to do it on your own or hire some one to do it for you.

For me personally, the perfect server setup already good and safe so I don't bother or worry to add any more AV to it.

4. razor7

razor7 Member

Wow, thanks for all the answers...will try ImunifyAV but I agree, the perfect server setup is great!

5. razor7

razor7 Member

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
    nhybgtvfr and ahrasis like this.
  6. nhybgtvfr

nhybgtvfr Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

nice tutorial.. could be useful to allow clients to run their own malware/virus scans and cleanups..
    wondering though, would it work if the
    /var/www/clients/clientX/webYY/web/imunifyav-ispc-*.php scripts were put into
    /var/www/clients/clientX/webYY/private/ instead..

not sure i'd want those scripts, and a login to the ispconfig db, even read-only.. potentially exposed to the internet like that, especially given that it could expose every single ispconfig control panel username.

ahrasis likes this.
  7. razor7

razor7 Member

Yes, In my case, before installing I had to disable i attr on webXY folder, then installed. The installer script also installed some imunify360 repos that still don't have anything for 22.04 (my Ubuntu version), I have deleted that repos, then re enabled i attr.

For the scripts. I have put them into a scrambled name folder, like webXY/web/S6f9B2s

You can also add a .htaccess restriction to the scripts as they are executed by PHP cli (all but imunifyav-ispc-domainlist.php )

Code:
    <IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
    </IfModule>
    <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
      <RequireAll>
        Require all denied
      </RequireAll>
    </IfModule>

For the script that displays folders/domains associations, I think that it can be safely removed, as is only to know the domain/folder associations, that a web server admin can easily check by browsing the file structure in a shell

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
  8. razor7

razor7 Member

Some updates on IAV web GUI:
    Don't forget to make /var/www/clients/clientX/webYY/web//bin/execute.py executable:
    Code:
    chmod +x /var/www/clients/clientX/webYY/web//bin/execute.py 
    If you have put the IAV web GUI in a subfolde, since IAV 7.1.2 the web GUI has a bug, to fix it, you need to edit index.php in the subfolder, let's call it /iav:
    Code:
    # nano /var/www/clients/clientX/webYY/web/iav/index.php

Change the html tag called base from this <base href="/"> to this <base href="./">
    Save and that's all!