Internal Server Error

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by earl, Feb 21, 2015.

1. earl

earl New Member

I have just completed "The Perfect Server - Debian Wheezy (Apache2, BIND, Dovecot, ISPConfig 3)" install on Debian 6. When I try to reach my control panel https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080 I receive the following error.

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Here are the Logs

[Sat Feb 21 08:19:19 2015] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] Premature end of script headers:
    [Sat Feb 21 08:19:20 2015] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] SoftException in Application.cpp:221: File "/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/favicon.ico" is not in document root of Vhost "/var/www/ispconfig/"
    [Sat Feb 21 08:19:20 2015] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] Premature end of script headers: favicon.ico
    [Sat Feb 21 08:20:01 2015] [error] [client ::1] Attempt to serve directory: /usr/share/squirrelmail/

2. Debin

Debin New Member

something might have done wrong I installed that often tutorial
    and I had no problems verifies