ipcop restricting access to ispconfig login

Discussion in 'General' started by ubutux, Dec 20, 2005.

1. ubutux

ubutux New Member

I have installed and been testing ispconifg ,i installed ipcop on some old hardware and would like to do some testing with the two .since setting up the ipcop machine i cant access the ispconfig login page from the green network ,the ispconfig server is on the orange dmz .Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

I guess IPCop is somehow blocking port 81 from the green to the orange network. Try to remove that block in the IPCop web interface.

3. ubutux

ubutux New Member

i setup a pinhole through the ipcop web interface from orange to green but still no luck.how would i remove the block ?

4. falko

Can you access port 80 on your ISPConfig server from the green network?

5. ubutux

ubutux New Member

sorry for the delay ,i have been away on holidays .
    i can not access port 80 on the ispconfig server from the green network it just times out .from the ipcop box i can ping the ispconfig server and from the ispconfig server i can ping the ip of the orange interface .
    thanks

6. falko

Did you create a pinhole for port 80 from the green to the orange network?

7. ubutux

ubutux New Member

i have created pinholes for port 81 and 80 but when originally setting it up when selecting the source network i can only select the orange network and destination can only be the green network.
    thanks

8. Svenna

Svenna New Member

There is no need (and not possible)to make a pinhole from green to orange. The pinholes are ment for access from orange to green. Also remember that IPCop uses port 81 for it's adminpage.