ISPC - Add New Serwer

Discussion in 'Server Operation' started by artinfo, Feb 3, 2024.

1. artinfo

artinfo Member

Hi,

I've just configured a new server, installed ISP3 (as a sleve to my main ISP3). Installation was completely ok, but after login to my main ISPC3 ...seems it stucks on replication... queue has 1310 operation. Can anyone help me?

03.02.2024-17:55 - ERROR - Error in Replication, changes were not processed.
    03.02.2024-17:56 - ERROR - Replication of datalog_id: 30 failed. Error: (sys_ini) in MySQL server: (localhost) Field 'default_logo' doesn't have a default value # SQL: REPLACE INTO ?? (??,??) VALUES (?,?)
    03.02.2024-17:56 - ERROR - Error in Replication, changes were not processed.

ISP3 is in NEWEST version

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      212.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      166.3 KB
      Views:
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Is the ISPConfig version on both systems the same? If no, take care that both systems have the same version. If they are the same, then it's most likely an issue with the MySQL or MariaDB version on the new system. You can try editing the table sys_ini with PHPMyAdmin on the new system and change the field default_logo so that it either allows default null or you can set a default to '' (an empty string); both should be ok, and then see if changes get processed.

3. artinfo

artinfo Member

Hi. Thanks... I did:
    sys_ini - default_logo -> null - fixed

sys_ini - custom_logo ->null - fixed

still:

spamfilter_policy - warnvirusrecip

ERROR - Replication of datalog_id: 22049 failed. Error: (spamfilter_policy) in MySQL server: (localhost) Data truncated for column 'warnvirusrecip' at row 1 # SQL: REPLACE INTO ?? (??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??,??) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)

"it's most likely an issue with the MySQL or MariaDB version on the new system" - any idea for the solution?

PS.
    strange thing. sql language hasn't changed (does it?)

ISPC are the same version so DB structure is also the same

How can I find exact sql script that causes error?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2024
  4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

SQL language has not changed, but newer databases interpret it differently and more strictly. That's why it works on the old system but if data gets replayed from olf to new system, the new system cmplains about the same SQL that the old one is able to handle correctly.

The problem is not a specific SQL script, its that some old data that gets replayed to get the new system in sync with the old one causes issue sin the new database. Have a look here on how to fix that:

https://forum.howtoforge.com/thread...on-multi-server-sql-errors.91212/#post-450144

5. artinfo

artinfo Member

Hi. Thanks ... works! :) ... wonder why it is not fixed for Debian 12 automaticly. Anyway... todo bien!