ISPConfig 2.0.9 released

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Sep 17, 2005.

1. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Yes, but it's in a local network, not directly connected to the internet, that's what I wanted to say.

Noone's thinking that. Everybody's welcome here! :)

You didn't cause any inconvenience - a forum is for asking questions.

In fact, it is. :)

You seem to be frustrated, but I don't know why? Maybe you misunderstood my last post? This wasn't meant personal in any way, I was simply saying that ISPConfig is aimed at servers with a direct connection to the internet; of course you can use it in a local network, but this causes a few more problems with routers, etc., as you've experienced.

2. linutzy

linutzy New Member

Response.

Flako is a huge help and so is Till. My linux experience stops with BASH and Shell Scripting. DNS & Bind I'm still a bit in the dark with, postfix and sendmail I'm getting by with. But don't get me started with with LAMP (mysql/perl/php) as well as what should be easier stuff looking CSS and XHTML.

That being said I have a funny feeling that the two names I have listed above have more responsibility then I. However, they still have time to visit howtoforge.com with responses that make me think. It's a good product and once I know what I'm doing will show it to others. I've gotten a good chunk of help and nobody was rude.....