ISPConfig 2.1.2 released

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Dec 13, 2005.

1. dmgeurts

dmgeurts Member

domain exists

That's it, the recycle bin on the DNS admin page Tx!

2. bcs1

bcs1 New Member

Hi There, I'm really new to ISPConfig, but not so new to the *nix OS environment. So Thanks in advance for overlooking my ignorance!!
    I tried this step here, yet when i go into the language files and make the changes i still see the following when creating a new item
    http://www.bcs-bcs.com/hbhispc.jpg
    The person who told me about ISPConfig (and raves about how good it is) made a comment that the only way he knows how to fix this was by editing some file in the installation folder, and then re-installing the program... Is this really necessary? Or am i just overlooking something that's obvious to everyone else.
    I'm running ISPConfig Version: 2.2.7 on CentOS4.4 server install
    I even rebooted the entire system....

Thanks In advance.
    Bill

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Hi Bill,

A reinstallation is not nescessary. You can cahnge this in the under management > form designer > edit form, edit the form "isp_fakt - Artikel", edit "artikelpreis" and change EUR to the currency of your choice and click on save.

4. bcs1

bcs1 New Member

Hi Till...
    man you get 2 thumbs up for that one... it worked like a charm. :D

I now see Price: 0.00 USD when i view the page.

Thank you Sir, your help is much appreciated

Bill
    PS. Happy Holidays to you, and your family :)

5. Freebyrd

Freebyrd New Member

ok not sure how I missed the rest of this thread but now I have it showing in usd but still has a comma instead of period any ideas how to fix that?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2007
  6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

There is no setting for this, you might have to change the ISPConfig sources.

7. onastvar

onastvar Member

EURO to USD

I made a change to language file suggested below,restarted my ISPCONFIG and I still have EUR, any suggestions? Thanks!

8. bcs1

bcs1 New Member

Might be a silly question, but if you look at the file now does it still show the changes you made?

9. onastvar

onastvar Member

USD to EUR ISP Invoice

yes i did! no change, EUR is there still.