ISPConfig 2.2.24 released

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Gimly

Gimly Member

I've just install the update and it work fine for me ^^. Just question, when I enable the cron option for an user, how the user can add cronjob ? Because I didn't find option in user interface. Thanks for your answers :)

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Post #10 in this thread.

3. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Please make sure that you have the whois package installed on your server.

4. pg001

pg001 New Member

this is for those other newbies like me who could not find the crontab for the users in the ISPConfig (it took me a while searching for it):
    1. Goto ISPManager=>Sites Folder=>Click a User website.

2. On the Basis Tab below it you will see a "Cron Jobs:" check box, check that.
    3. Then go to "User and Email" tab.
    4. Then click a user, for me it's web1_user.
    5. Check "Cron Jobs:" checkbox and save, then go back to that section again there you will see a new Cron Jobs tab.

... just trying to help :D

5. Gimly

Gimly Member

Thank you pg001 and till ^^

6. madmucho

madmucho ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Bingo, whois isnt installed :)
    urpmi whois and is done :)
    Thank you

7. Hans

Hans Moderator ISPConfig Developer

I also updated my second Debian Etch server with ISPConfig 2.2.24.
    Everything went fine! Thanks again for the nice work. I am happy with the new cronjob function.

ISPConfig 2.2.24 comes with ClamAV 0.93.1.
    Will there be an additional patch file to update to ClamAV 0.93.3 or does this ClamAV version come with the next ISPConfig release?

8. linuxuser1

linuxuser1 New Member

I was able to update to 2.2.24 successfully but when I tried to update to phpMyAdmin-2.11.7 using the ISPConfig, I keep getting an error to enter username and password and when I do that and go back to install the phpMyAdmin-2.11.7 again its takes me back to logon pape again.

Any idea?

Thanks.

9. createch

createch ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Thanks till and all contributed!
    The cron option is definitely a very good feature to be added.

10. pakogah

pakogah New Member

BINDDIR placed to other place

some how after I manage to restore my /root/ispconfig by upgrading into ver 2.2.24 I got weird experience with BIND's zone directory

when I look at /root/ispconfig/conf/named.conf.master, it still point to
    Code:
    options {
            pid-file "/var/named/chroot/var/run/named/named.pid";
            directory "{BINDDIR}";
            auth-nxdomain no;
            // query-source address * port 53;
    };
    but when I look at /var/named/chroot/etc/named.conf, it pointed to /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/multidoc/edit
    Code:
    options {
            pid-file "/var/named/chroot/var/run/named/named.pid";
            directory "/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/multidoc/edit";
            auth-nxdomain no;
            // query-source address * port 53;
    };
    so ispconfig make a new record/zone placed on that folder, :confused:

I dont know is it a bug on ver 2.2.24 or this problem caused by I deleting /root/ispconfig before upgrading to ver 2.2.24 ?? :confused:

need help on this...

11. till

Thats not a bug in ispconfig, the bind config directory has wrong permissions. You either changed them or you installed a bind upadte which changed them. Reconfigure bind as described in the perfect setup guide and then set the bind config directory in ispconfig under management > server > settings again.

12. pakogah

pakogah New Member

ok now I know what caused it,
    on Management >> Server >> Settings >> DNS >> Zonefiles Dir.:
    contain /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/multidoc/edit

but everytime I want to change it into /var/named/chroot/var/named the field it also back to /etc/bind no matter what

until I change the appropriate column on db_ispconfig into /var/named/chroot/var/named

but if I go back into Management >> Server >> Settings >> DNS and just hit OK without changing anything, it always came back to /etc/bind

fiuh... :confused::confused: any hint to fixed this ??

13. till

No, it is not caused by this. The cause are wrong bind directory permissions. That the directory changes is the symptom of the poblem, not the cause. Please do exactly what I told you above to solve the problem.

14. pakogah

pakogah New Member

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  15. pakogah

pakogah New Member

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  16. jfruano

jfruano New Member

login language

From the update of version 2.2.24, the page login of the admin panel and all of the users login, always they appear in language English, before they view in the language selected in the admin panel configuration :confused:

Any idea ?

17. radim_h

radim_h Member HowtoForge Supporter

User's webspace can be set to "-1" again , even if page is limited to cetain space

Hello,

i just have updated to 2.2.24
    You have probably not noticed , that users limit in MB (WebSpace MB: ) can be again set to "-1", even if "Space MB:" limit is set for whole page, which has been chaged previously in 2.2.21 (i think)

Have also question, i'm using czech translation (but it appears also in english translation), ther is missing translation for "Traffic-uberschreitung" field in pages properties (showing german in all translations), where i can fix it ?

18. till

This is described in the release notes.

Add the translation for the german word to the language file of the isp manager module. I added this to the bugtracker too.

19. radim_h

radim_h Member HowtoForge Supporter

Which file is the translation module, please? cannot find it...

20. till

/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/isp_manager/lib/lang/cz.lng