ISPConfig 2.2.24 released

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

ISConfig 2.2.24 | site does not appear in the structure tree

On the moment, i use this latest ISPConfig version 2.2.24 on Debian Etch.
    After adding new site, the site doesn't appear in the structure tree.
    The site has been created by ISPConfig indeed, because it can be found with the Tools > Search feature.
    After finding it this way, and saving the site once again, finally it appears in the structure tree.
    I've noticed this behaviour with every new site i've added.

Is this a bug?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

2. Snowman

Snowman Member

Hi there,
    i have already added some sites and it appers in tree. May you tree is not properly refreshed or may you somehow missed "Folder:" dropdown at site settings(first page).:)

3. bernholdt

bernholdt Member

Works perfect

Just updated my Debian Etch without any problems tnx alot :)
    Did u get the latest Clamav included in the update ??

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Did you click on the Save button when you created the site, or did you just change the tabs?

5. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

@Falko,
    I am almost sure that i've pressed save evrytime i added a site.
    I will watch this behaviour closely the next couple of times to see what will happen.

6. jfruano

jfruano New Member

nobody response

nobody response :mad:

Other question :
    After i add new domain and i use awstats by jnsc it generate the statistics well, but in this new domain now appear all pages in English language. The rest of domains before update to latest version of ispconfig (2.2.24) generate well the Pages of awstats in the language assigned (spanish)

Please anybody suggestion :confused:

Thanks.

7. Ben

Ben Active Member Moderator

One problem I experience is that the tree does not display or takes minutes in FF3.
    I guess it's that FF3 will just display the tree when all elements are loaded.
    Anywhere here in this forum the problem of FF (also FF2) never stops loading also everything seems to be displayed fine.

Does anyone else have this problem?

8. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I did not recognize that yet. About how many nodes (clients, sites and folders do you have approx. in the tree menu?

I have here a server with about 500 nodes in the tree and it takes about one second to load with FF3 on my relatively old laptop.

9. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

I have noticed the same from time to time with my Opera 9.51 browser.
    Since i switched to https, i have that problem more often then before.

10. till

Ok, we will have to find a solution for this or use another tree menu for future releases. It would be great if someone who experiences this problem can try to have a look at it as I was not able to reproduce it on my systems yet. The file that includes the javascript and php code for the tree menu in the isp-manager module is:

/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/isp_manager/inhalt_tree.php

11. jfruano

jfruano New Member

Till & Falko :

if nobody wants to answer me, I do a question to myself:

Not have any more users in this situation?

Please answer any suggestion

Thank you ;)

12. Ben

Ben Active Member Moderator

I never used it without https. But what I also found out, if using the web's apache as ssl proxy on 443 to access the ispconfig admin server, everything works fast and fine.

But when I am back home I will check if I can find out why it's taking endless time...

13. till

Please make sure that you selected the correct language in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php

14. jfruano

jfruano New Member

Solved

Thank you very much Till. Solved. :)

15. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

In the Mean time i know that i switched the tab and i did not click the save button. When i press the save button everything works fine. :)

16. fbnewtz

fbnewtz New Member

Upgraded with out issue on Debian 4.0

Seemless upgrade! Thanks guys!

17. PermaNoob

PermaNoob Member

backup is where?

Tried to use the update from within the controlpanel but I guess that's not working, or at least it timed out in my browser.

No problem updating from the command line on debian etch.

It appeared to spend a long time making a backup first--just wondering what was backed up and where it was stored?

18. till

You can not install ISPConfig updates there. This update function is for addon packages only.

The backup is stored in /tmp

To make the backup smaller, delete everything in the directory /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/temp/ except of the subdirectories webmail and squirrelmail (in case they exist).

19. PermaNoob

PermaNoob Member

Thanks--there was about 15GB in there I could delete.

20. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

2.2.25 is the latest version, so you should use that one instead.