ISPConfig 2.2.4 released

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Jul 17, 2006.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

2. edge

edge Active Member Moderator

You rock man!

Updating again...

3. till

We are searching for beta testers to test the stable releases before they where released to public, if you are interested, please send me a PM or a email to dev [at] ispconfig [dot] org.

4. TheRudy

TheRudy Member

Can you guys attach the fixed file only also, or filename and what regexp to change? Since this is just a regexp fix, i don't really feel like updating it from start again, recompiling everything and so on.. And you would also have to update version number manually..

5. till

It is not a fixed file, otherwise we released the hotfix as file.

The hotfix is in the doctype definition of the website form. The doctypes are the records in the the doctype table in the mysql database, the problem with updating these records manually is, that phpmyadmin sometimes destroys them when you insert them from the DB dump.

If you want to try it at your own risk, unzip the attached .zip file and execute the SQL statements in the ISPConfig mysql database, but make sure you do a full backup of the ISPConfig database either as file (mysqlhotcopy) or SQL-Dump before you try this!

Attached Files:

6. TheRudy

TheRudy Member

Sorry, i forgot that you guys have this info in arrays saved in tables.. Right, since its not file update, i'll just rerun whole update..