ISPConfig 3.0.2 released

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

1) Is this a multiserver system?
    2) If yes, does the error occured on the slave system?

2. goebelmeier

goebelmeier New Member

Nope, this is a single server system with only this host.

Maybe this line helps too:
    Code:
    root@server02:/tmp/ispconfig3_install/install# cat /var/log/ispconfig_install.log
    Fri Mar 12 10:55:56 CET 2010 - [ISPConfig] - /tmp/ispconfig3_install/install/update.php, Line 138: read in ispconfig3.sql

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  3. till

@geobelmeyer: Please take a look into the ispconfig mysql db e.g. with pphpmyadmin. I guess that the tables are empty. If thats the case, take a look at your root directory, there must be a backup sql file which contains the data of the ispconfig database, please try to import this backup sql file with phpmyadmin into the ispconfig database.

4. goebelmeier

goebelmeier New Member

If i restore my pre-upgrade backup sql file and run the updater, the tables are wiped again. So something seems wrong when updating the database.

5. till

There seems to be a problem that the data that you have in your db doe not match the database scheme from ispconfig. Did you modify any table are added a table or field in the ispconfig database?

6. itsnedkeren

itsnedkeren New Member

Problems with Apache after update :(

I've always run ISPconfig on port 8081 as I run a proxy on 8080.

But for some reason I now get "Access forbidden" when trying to log on :(

To start with, my Apache would not even start as "Listen 8081" was defined in 2 files:

000-ispconfig.vhost
    000-apps.vhost

Uncommenting "Listen 8081" in 000-apps.vhost allowed me to start Apache, but still I can't access the ISPConfig interface :(

I will attach both the the files if it helps.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

BR Jim

EDIT: I did choose 8081 during the upgrade!

Attached Files:

7. goebelmeier

goebelmeier New Member

Head -> Table - I had experimentally tested akTicket and this added a table into the ispconfig database. Now i restored my sql backup file, dropped that table and ran the installer again. Afterwards everything went fine. Thank you for your fast help!

8. till

@itsndekeren: The apps vhost is created automatically in new ispconfig releases on port 8081, Please edit the port in the apps vhost file and change it to e.g. 8082 and then restart apache. Later change the port in the ispconfig server settings for the apps vhost too.

9. till

Yes, I read about that problem in the dev forum yesterday. They decided to release akticket with a incompatible license (which is their decision of course), so it can not be integrated in ispconfig. Nor that they put the tables of this plugin in a separate database, so if akticket is installed, it is not possible to update ispconfig anymore. So everyone who wants to use akticket should really consider if its worth to loose the ability to install updates for ispconfig.

10. itsnedkeren

itsnedkeren New Member

Thanks a lot Till, this is now working.

11. lucani

lucani Member HowtoForge Supporter

What about DNS engine? Is it still MyDNS or maybe PowerDNS? I noticed new structure of dns records in database and new form. Are you sure that since now it will full support zone transfers and notifications?

12. reason8

reason8 Member

update errors

I am receiving this error when trying to update:

mysqldump: Got error: 145: Table './dbispconfig/attempts_login' is marked as crashed and should be repaired when using LOCK TABLES
    Possible problem with dumping the database. We will stop here. Please check the file existing_db.sql

It displays this right after asking for the sql password. What does it mean?

13. lucani

lucani Member HowtoForge Supporter

Try login in phpmyadmin (http://www.yourdomain.com/phpmyadmin) select database of ISPConfig on left, then select all tables (checkboxes on right) and finally choose repair option below. Try update again.

14. spikes

spikes Member

Added table question

I have installed roundcube plugin as http://howtoforge.com/forums/showpost.php?p=213239&postcount=20 which added remote_user an extra table to ispconfig dbase.

Will this also cause issues with the install. Should I delete this table before install and then add again after ispconfig upgrade?

Go to PHPmyAdmin and execute the following MySQL-query on your ispconfig database. Don't forget to edit the remote username in the query.
    Code:

UPDATE `remote_user` SET `remote_functions` = 'mail_user_get,mail_user_update,mail_alias_get,mail_forward_get,mail_forward_add,mail_forward_update,mail_spamfilter_user_get,mail_spamfilter_user_add,mail_spamfilter_user_update,mail_fetchmail_get,mail_fetchmail_add,mail_fetchmail_update,mail_fetchmail_delete,mail_user_filter_get,mail_user_filter_add,mail_user_filter_update,mail_user_filter_delete' WHERE `remote_user`.`remote_username` = '<<REMOTE USERNAME>>' LIMIT 1 ;

15. Nicram

Nicram Member HowtoForge Supporter

There is new fature calld bandwith limit for accounts. Old sites do not have any value so they are 0. How can i setup unlimited for old websites? What put there?

16. mcadorette

mcadorette New Member

I believe -1 will do the trick.

I have another question. 2 New features were Group based disk quota's and a server mirroring feature.

-- How do I enable the group based disk quotas?

-- How does the server mirroring feature work? How is it different than a slave server in the multi server setup?

17. till

I guess you mix something up here. Neither the form nor structure of dns records has changed.

ISPConfig 3.0.2 supports myDNS, powerdns and BIND.

18. till

There is no limt applied for old sites, so they are unlimited.

19. till

Yes. The update will fail if you modified the table structure.

Yes, that should work

20. StrikerNL

StrikerNL New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.