ISPConfig 3.0.3 released

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Toucan

Toucan Member

That would explain why I can't find the logs.

The reason I have these error logs is because I hadn't reconfigured the permission on a slave which generated 68 pages of errors. The problem is now fixed but I don't want to go through 68 pages or errors to clear them.

Is it safe to drop the table contents or mass change a variable to show the record as read?

2. thibotus01

thibotus01 Member

Hi,

Thanks for this update! But I got the same problem on each update...

can't restart Apache :

Code:
    (98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:443
    (98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:443
    because my ispconfig is on port 443 :

Code:
    ISPConfig Port [443]: 443

Create new ISPConfig SSL certificate (y,n) [n]: y

that's a damn!

My old ports.conf :

Code:
    NameVirtualHost *:80
    Listen 80
    <IfModule mod_ssl.c>
            # SSL name based virtual hosts are not yet supported, therefore no
            # NameVirtualHost statement here
       Listen xxxxx:443
       Listen xxxxxxx:443
    </IfModule>
    # Listen 443

and that's what the ispconfig install does : adding "Listen 443" in ports.conf

Code:
    NameVirtualHost *:80
    Listen 80
    <IfModule mod_ssl.c>
            # SSL name based virtual hosts are not yet supported, therefore no
            # NameVirtualHost statement here
       Listen xxxxx:443
       Listen xxxxxxx:443
    </IfModule>
    # Listen 443
    Listen 443

removing it, solved the problem. But why it does that?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  3. Toucan

Toucan Member

Solved:
    Logs delete in the table dbispconfig

4. Xenocide

Xenocide Member

Hey guys,

I've just tried to update on my slave:

Code:
    Reconfigure Permissions in master database? (yes,no) [no]: yes

ERROR: Unable to set rights of user in master database: dbispconfig Error: Table 'dbispconfig.sys_remoteaction' doesn't exist

errr... yeah. Ideas? (That's after giving it the master server details - why do you need to put them in again if it has them in the config file? :) )

Cheers.

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Because they are not in the config file. In the config file there is the login of the ispcsrv user which has very limited permissions and not the root user.

regarding the error. You can ignore that. Just install the update on the master now and select there during update that the databse permissions shall be updated too when the updater asks you.

6. Xenocide

Xenocide Member

Cheers till - all updated :)

7. esmiz

esmiz Member

Many thanks Till

All we are very lucky, having you here helping everyone.

You must be a kind of hero or something. God bless you!!!

Regards

8. cripperz

cripperz New Member

i was wondering, where is the backup button to initiate the site backups...

9. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

The web site backups are run automatically by cron (it's the /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.sh cron job which runs everynight at 00:30h).

10. dfinehub

dfinehub New Member

ispconfig 3.0.3

Since I have installed 4 instances of ISPconfig3, they have been working fine. I have a few web hosting accounts on preliminary trial - so far so good and running very fast.

However, I find it is a bit lacking on the backup and restoration features. I hope it can be integrated as part of the admin control panel.

Looking forward.. planing to spend sometime to understand the admin interface. I hope I can contribute to improve the UI and further make it more user-friendly. I don't aim to make is very sophisticated as most business users or subscribers are just simple users.

Also, many thanks to Till - wonder if you are one of the developers?

dfinehub.net

11. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Till is working on it.

Yes, he is. :)

12. BorderAmigos

BorderAmigos New Member

There were a couple errors on install but most seems to be working.

The firewall setting now shows only tcp port 20 open. Before the upgrade it had 20,21,25,53,80,110,143,443... and quite a few others. The services that use the additional ports seem to be open and working. Just not shown in ISPConfig 3.0.3 anymore.

I am set up using BOTH webalizer and awstats. 3.0.3 looks like you need to pick one but not both? Better to have option to use both so will keep my old config on that.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  13. Sanjay06

Sanjay06 New Member

Hi all,

Ispconfig is working very well with PHP 5.2.x

But I have updated PHP, to PHP 5.3.3 and now, i have a lot of PHP Notices popping on Ispconfig.
    BUT, the functions of the panel are working fine.

I have changed, in the PHP.INI =>

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED
    TO
    error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

And now ... i have no errors, BUT, the Monitor Tab is no longer working.

in my php log, i have :

[02-Dec-2010 16:34:22] PHP Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/monitor/show_sys_state.php on line 199
    [02-Dec-2010 16:34:22] PHP Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/monitor/show_sys_state.php on line 199
    [02-Dec-2010 16:34:27] PHP Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/monitor/show_sys_state.php on line 199
    [02-Dec-2010 16:34:27] PHP Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/monitor/show_sys_state.php on line 199
    [02-Dec-2010 16:51:31] PHP Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/monitor/show_sys_state.php on line 199
    [02-Dec-2010 16:51:31] PHP Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/monitor/show_sys_state.php on line 199
    [02-Dec-2010 16:51:34] PHP Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/monitor/show_sys_state.php on line 199
    [02-Dec-2010 16:51:34] PHP Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/monitor/show_sys_state.php on line 199
    [02-Dec-2010 16:54:27] PHP Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/monitor/show_sys_state.php on line 199
    [02-Dec-2010 16:54:30] PHP Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/monitor/show_sys_state.php on line 199
    [02-Dec-2010 16:54:34] PHP Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/monitor/show_sys_state.php on line 199

line 199 : _processDbState($record['type'], $serverId, &$serverState, &$messages);

I will try to put :
    error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_NOTICE

To correct the problem, but i don't think that is a smart solution.

Regards
    Sanjay