ISPConfig 3.0.4.6 available

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Jun 18, 2012.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

It might be, but we havent teszed it as 3.0.4.6 is quite old and the 3.0.5 ISPConfig release series is available, so you should update to a recent ISPConfig version.

2. tuxfan

tuxfan New Member

Thats what I´m trying to do - but I need to someway clone the master server thats on Debian 5 (lenny) onto a new Debian 7 and then switching IP-s to see if the slave network accepts the switch.

I rather not upgrade the old server before i know if the slaves works with the replacing master - and i rather not backup the entire server network.

The upgradescript will adapt to the master server - and I dont want it to do that to the old server, but the new, since I will try to remove some services.

3. till

ISPConfig 3.0.4.6 interface should work on debian 7, so if its just about updating a master server you should not have any problems. What might be is that e.g. the mails ystem makes some problems when the old ispconfig version has no config file templates for the installed dovecot version. But if your master is not the mail server, then I expect no problems.

4. semik

semik New Member

Need help to fix some warnings

Hi guys, I updated to ubuntu to 12.04.3 kai sto boot i found tees problems. Can someone help me with suggestion to fix it ? Thanks

Starting jailkit: jk_socketdversion 2.14, no sockets specified in configfile /etc/jailkit/jk_socketd.ini or on commandline, nothing to do, exiting...
    done.
    * Not starting internet superserver: no services enabled
    postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/master.cf: unused parameter: smtpd_bind_address=127.0.0.1
    postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/master.cf: unused parameter: smtpd_bind_address=127.0.0.1
    /usr/sbin/postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/master.cf: unused parameter: smtpd_bind_address=127.0.0.1
    /usr/sbin/postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/master.cf: unused parameter: smtpd_bind_address=127.0.0.1

fixed by correcting the spelling to smtp_bind_address=127.0.0.1

Jailkit is still problem

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  5. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

These are just warnings, you can ignore them.

6. bobpit

bobpit Member

I have this warning and my ISPConfig version is 3.0.5.3. Has the problem not fixed?

Code:
    root@server1:~# postfix stop
    postfix/postfix-script: stopping the Postfix mail system
    Code:
    root@server1:~# postfix start
    I know. But as I am new to these, I like to have my logs free of all erros and warnings, so that I can feel more in control.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  7. till

Edit the file /etc/postfix/master.cf and remove the line:

-o smtpd_bind_address=127.0.0.1

which should be in the last lines of the file.

The issue has been fixed, just checked it in our git server. Maybe you updated from a older version or it was fixed after 3.0.5.3 release.