ISPConfig 3.0.4 released

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Nov 2, 2011.

1. zenny

zenny Member

2. GarGamel55

GarGamel55 Member

Hello,

How do I set default port to 8888 in vhost.conf.master?

Since this new version, my vhost files are created with the default port 80.

With 3.0.3, I changed 80 by 8888 invhost.conf.master (as specified in this tutorial http://www.howtoforge.com/nginx-cat...end-to-apache-for-ispconfig-3-on-debian-lenny), but now there is no number in the master file, but this "{tmpl_var name='port'}"

Thanks
    Ovh server -Squeeze 64 bits

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The port can now be configured in ISPConfig under System > Server IP.

4. GarGamel55

GarGamel55 Member

yes!

It's a great idea and is now much easier for me

Thank you

5. GarGamel55

GarGamel55 Member

It's me again: /

I also changed the FTP port number to watch in monitor_core_module.inc.php in 3.0.3, but again everything changed.

So I have an "offline server" in the admin (but FTP works correctly). What file do I change the FTFP port number to be monitored?

Thank you (again)

6. kamalito

kamalito New Member

Hi
    After upgrading ISPConfig from 3.0.3 to 3.0.4, the server (Debian Lenny 5) can't send or receive emails : Server error: '451 4.3.5 Server configuration error' .
    In the mail warnings of ISPConfig, I have several entries like this : postfix/smtpd[17211]: warning: unknown smtpd restriction: "permitsmtpd_client_message_rate_limit"
    How can I solve that please ?

Update
    I solved my problem by commenting "permitsmtpd_client_message_rate_limit = 100" for "smtpd_helo_restrictions" in /etc/postfix/main.cf

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  7. eko_taas

eko_taas New Member

Update went w/o issues - thanks for great work :)

But wondering:
    Downloaded updated manua (on the top of earlier one, which has been great help)l, but my eye cannot see (/understand) where to find "remote-API documentation and example scripts for all functions" :confused:

Only ref. to API :confused: same as earlier...
    Shoud I download still sep. manual?

8. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

The remote API documentation is not part of the manual; it's inside the ISPConfig 3 download (in the remoting_client directory).

9. Hans

Hans Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Upgrade without problems!

I just upgraded a ISPConfig3-server (XEN VM) on my HP ProLiant - MicroServer, which is my homeserver. Everything went fine! Thanks for this GREAT work.
    Soon i will also upgrade my production servers in the DC.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  10. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

@Hans: I've just released the RC1 of the first bugfix release (see dev forum). You might want to wait for that if you havent upgraded the production servers yet.