Ispconfig 3.1 b and postgrey

Discussion in 'Developers' Forum' started by commentator, Jun 17, 2016.

1. commentator

commentator Member

In the past it was nessecarry to add the postgrey manual to the postfix config file. Where can I enable it in controlpanel?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Mailbox settings: "Enable greylisting".

Richard Foley and commentator like this.
  3. manyk

manyk New Member

Is it possible to enable on a domain level instead of doing it on each Mailbox?

4. till

No.

paka likes this.
  5. Alessandro Mentasti

Alessandro Mentasti New Member

It is possible to use whitelisting of postgrey in ispconfig? because I can't recive email from hotmail.it, but if I insert hotmail.it in /etc/postgrey/whitelist_clients doesn't work, even if I insert in /etc/default/postgrey POSTGREY_OPTS="--inet=10023
    --whitelist-clients=/etc/postgrey/whitelist_clients"

6. till

Normally it should work like you did it, did you restart postgrey and postfix? Maybe you should stop postgrey and then check with ps if there are no processes left before you start it again.

7. Alessandro Mentasti

Alessandro Mentasti New Member

Yes, and to be sure I've reboot the server... and still don't work... I forget to say I'm using ubuntu 16.04 server installed with this automated script: https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial/ispconfig-automated-install-script/
    every other thing it's working, now only one email client is with the greylist checkbox checked for my test, any other and any alias is not checked anymore