ISPConfig 3 Billing Module

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Jul 7, 2011.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

No, not at the moment.

2. 0658

0658 Member

Does it support Stripe gateway?

3. till

No, currently only Paypal. But it is delivered in source, so if you know how to program in PHP, you can add any payment gateway you like.

4. 0658

0658 Member

Can it be used for invoice with bankpayment manual by customers without online payment?

5. 0658

0658 Member

How can i order this addon ?

6. till

7. 0658

0658 Member

8. till

Customers outside of the EU are not charged VAT for the software. If you get charged vat or not depends on the details you enter during purchase and the location from where you purchase the product. Contact Verifone support if you have any issues with the checkout process or need to clarify why you got charged vat, as they are the company that sells the Billing Module: https://www.2co.com/#contactUs

9. 0658

0658 Member

I entered my country but was still charged with tax, i choosed invoice so i didnt proceed with any payment before i figured out this, how to solve it as anyway if i choose my country who is not in eu, is it any email i can forward to to show so we quickly can solve it because i really need this for my development server for the panel for continue developing orderforms with the remote api

10. till

See my post above. It contains a link that shows how to contact the seller of that software, which is Verifone (2Checkout). And as I mentioned, selecting a different country will not remove VAT requirement if your current GEO location is inside the EU, as any EU company is required to validate data that a customer sends them (as some customers tend to think being so smart to get a lower price for digital goods by using a wrong country outside of the EU). If the selected country does not match your GEO location, then the seller has to pay VAT even if he did not pay VAT for this purchase. Therefore EU companies have to verify carefully if a customer is in the EU or not and, if in doubt, have to charge VAT. Contact Verifone and provide them with the proof that they may require you to send to get a VAT exemption. And this forum here is the wrong place to discuss your VAT status anyway.

ahrasis likes this.