ISPConfig 3 Billing Module

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Jul 7, 2011.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

2. till

The recurring invoces items are created automatically based on the template and addon templates that were assigned to the client. The number of templates is not limited, so you can create any price structure you need. See online demo and manual:

http://www.ispconfig.org/ispconfig-3/ispconfig-3-billing-module/

3. concept21

concept21 Active Member

Hi Till,
    Any shopping cart would you recommend to work with ispconfig + billing module?

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

I'm currently working on implementing a shopping cart in the billing module.

5. cfoe

cfoe Member

when will the new version be released?
    With 3.0.5`?

6. till

Yes, the new version will be released together with 3.0.5 as it depends on new functions of 3.0.5.

7. Mail attachement does not exist /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/invoices/.pdf

ISPCONFIG Multiserver
    - Master only ISPCONFIG
    - WEB dedicate server
    - MAIL dedicate server
    - DB dedicate server

When i create a proforma invoice i riceive tha error

Mail attachement does not exist /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/invoices/.pdf

all request such as permissions and owner are right
    ispconfig:ispconfig

i thing system not generate pdf file so to Mail attachement does not exist /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/invoices/ there is no pdf file

8. till

Yes, the problem is that the pdf does not exist and according to the path, the reason might be a wrong invoice number or invoice number prefix. Which invoice number and invoice number prefix is set in the company settings?

The invoice number prefix may conatin chars a-z, numbers 0-9, - and _. It may not contain any other signs like slashes, backslahes etc.

To get support for the billing module, please contact us by email. This thread here is just for general questions about the plugin.

9. buffus

buffus New Member

Billing Module and Acute accent

Hello,

The Billing Module interests me. I tried the demo with Billing Module 1.1 Installed, but there is a problem with the acute accent (ěščřžýáíé). Why?

10. till

This is has been resolved in the current 1.2 version, the demo has just not been updated yet. See attached screenshot and created test invoice, the invoice and screenshot was made on a Debian 6 perfect setup with ISPConfig 3.0.4.6 and current billing module version.

Attached Files:

11. concept21

concept21 Active Member

Do we need a Domain Registration function for this module?

Or use Germanium's whmcs module for domain registration? :rolleyes:

12. till

The Billing module is a extension for ISPConfig to handle the billing of the customers and to create invoices in pdf form. A domain registration robot is a module for domain registration, thats a different kind of software. We might offer a domain registration module for ISPConfig in future.

13. pititis

pititis Member

Wow the new version is cool.

Customers can order and manage their products from the dashboard. Addons, upgrade/downgrade and cancellations. Love it. Thank you!

Cheers

14. arek_bednarczyk

arek_bednarczyk New Member

Yeap, but there are some bugs?
    I don't receive any order of products available on dashboard - I tested with settings of email send by SMTP and without SMTP. Invoices are sendind quite, but no one information about change customer data or order...

Second one is about general ISPConfig 3.0.5.1 - I'm doing some needed translations, and if inside lng file is example:

$wb['error_delete_read_all_combination'] = 'Illegal combination of options. You can not use \\"Delete emails after retrieval\\" = no tog
    ether with \\"Retrieve all emails\\" = yes';

In translation form I see: Illegal combination of options. You can not use \

One of field contains a clickable list of variables - this break page too.

Ok, most important is why emails with orders are not send...

Edit: Double backslashes are added after Language Complete, in source files is only one backslash. but this is bug too I think.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  15. till

I've added it to our bugtracker so we can try to find out under which circumstances this may fail.

http://bugtracker.ispconfig.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=2742

Ok. I've added it to the ispconfig bugtracker.

16. arek_bednarczyk

Hmm, another one:
    [​IMG]

Item has a name and description... but nothing is showing.

Latest ISPConfig and Billing, Debian Squeeze.

17. till

In the meantime we checked this, sending works fine, so there is no bug in that function. Maybe you dont have the recipient email address not set which is the comapny email address.

18. till

You missed to enable the option "Offer in shop" in the settings of the articlaes that you made available as upgrade.

19. arek_bednarczyk

Hmm, I don't know how it's possible, but for a new one customer sending emails work, but for another one still not work... ok it does not matter :)
    Thanks again!
    Of course as you said "Offer in shop" solved my problem with addons and upgrades.

Btw. When will be available a new manual for billing module? :)

20. till

We will publish it next week.