ISPConfig 3 Billing Module

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Jul 7, 2011.

1. mattltm

mattltm Member

Has this been released yet? I would love to get an automated site set up using ISPConfig.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

mattltm likes this.
  3. concept21

concept21 Active Member

What does it do apart from billing?

4. RHITNL

RHITNL Member

What I would like to know what the eta is for the new version of ispconfig and this module. I paid for this a while back expecting the new version should rollout with a short time. I'm really in need for the webshop option you mentioned back then. Tried to develop something myself but it's not good enough to use live.
    As there is an upgrade included within the first year I'm curious ;)

5. till

You can get the Billing 1.4 RC2 already, just write me a email.

6. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

I just bought the billing module and I am surprised by the number of bugs ... sorry ...

It lacks numerous language key (fr_FR)...

Billing remains blocked on the draft mode...

Unable to charge recurring income...

I'm trying to finish the translation and add the missing keys, i send you my work after.

In state, this addon is useless !

I say that to help, not to criticize, but i need a fonctionnal addon, not a cosmetic things ;)

7. florian030

florian030 Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

I use the billing-module for at least one year and works without any problems.

8. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

9. florian030

florian030 Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

It works like it should. Write invoices, send them out, set the stat to "paid" if a customer uses paypal....

10. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Try in french…

I'm sorry, but i can't do anything…

Rev10 indicates the .zip, but the installation displays rev9 ?

No PDF created in french, ok in english…

Several words are not displayed… or display the source code…

11. till

Thats ok, the rev10 zip is rev 10.

The billing module shipswith German and English translations, there is no french translation. If you like to use it in other languages then German or English then you can create a custom language file for your language with the builtin ISPConfig language editor. Go to System > Language editor, choose language merge and select to merge the language (in your case "fr"). Afterward, you can translate the strings of the billing module in the language editor.

12. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Uh !

The French version I used was delivered in the zip I did was turn it on, the files were already in the archive that I downloaded today.

I will try the method you describe, it may be there's been a problem during installation.

I don't speak very well english but i hope my comments do not upset you, I really looking for answers ;)

13. till

There are some translations available but I'am not 100% sure if they are complete. Try the language merge, if there are missing strings in the french translation then this should add them to the existing language files. If you like to try the 1.4rc2 version of the billing module, then send me a email to info at ispconfig.org,

14. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Ok, good way :
    After merging to french, the langage keys apears, excellent…
    Code:
    Added 1 lines to the file /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/lang/fr.lng
    Added 1 lines to the file /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/dashboard/lib/lang/fr_dashlet_limits.lng
    Added 1 lines to the file /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/billing/lib/lang/fr_invoice_list.lng
    Added 1 lines to the file /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/billing/lib/lang/fr_create_recurring_invoices.lng
    Added 1 lines to the file /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/billing/lib/lang/fr_invoice_payment_term.lng
    Added 3 lines to the file /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/billing/lib/lang/fr_clients_list.lng
    Added 1 lines to the file /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/billing/lib/lang/fr_invoice_settings.lng
    I make translation and i send copy for you.

And yes, i would be delighted to try the beta, i send you a mail immediatly ;)

15. till

Thanks a lot! I've just send you the beta.

16. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Great,

The rc2 works fine, i'm realy impressed by the easy updater script, good job Till ;)

I can not make a new bill, but I will understand…

By translating the module, i noticed other parties who also needed translation… now i check everything and translate all on ispconfig… uh !

I will make an export of the whole language pack and I will send it, but it will not be today ;)

I found little bugs, where do I describe it ?

17. till

Just send them to me by email.

18. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Ok,

The documentation are 1.1, normal ?

I don't found lot of explainations :/

19. till

Yes. The documentation for 1.4 RC is not finished yet.

20. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Merci ;)

The clean installe are good, i try more things and i make my litle report here ;)