ISPConfig 3 Billing Module

Discussion in 'General' started by till, Jul 7, 2011.

1. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

I have not been very correct with you, you try to help, i'm sorry for my funny english, i'm french and i don't speak very well…

For information, my problem is certainly linked with a bad installation and after a clean install and upgrade to the RC2, all work as well ;)

But now… i'm working on a global french translation for IspConfig and Billing Module.

Problem : some txt are capitalized but in french, some words are accented and the font not display letters capitalized with accent.

It's not a big problem, but…

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I'll check that when I import the translation. In the PDF files or in the interface?

3. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

In the admin interface

Login / logout button for exemple, in french, logout is "se déconnecter", and after capitalization : SE DéCONNECTER…

But, if you prefer capitalization for cosmetic reason (and i agree ;) ), i can translate with other word, like QUITTER (to quit).

My problem is i prefer english for my own usage, but my customer are french (créoles from réunion island) and for the billing module, i have to spend the entire interface in French.

It's new for me, i use IspConfig in english since years ago and the last three days, i discover the french interface, and lot mispellings ;)

4. till

Is it necessary to capitalize the whole sentence in french?

ISPConfig uses just standard web fonts "font-family: "Trebuchet MS", sans-serif;" that we don't deliver, they are on your local desktop, so we have no influence on how your browser renders that specific font.

Or is that text string capitalized automatically, in that case it might be a problem with the toupper function in PHP.

5. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Hm, that concern french translation, is a thread that are dedicated in this forum ?

6. till

7. concept21

concept21 Active Member

How about a matching Shopping Cart? I will be starting a new project which requires a shopping cart as well.
    The other ISPConfig3 cart module for WHMCS has many bugs. It can't be used for commercial purpose. :(

8. till

I'am working already on a shopping art frontend. I also implemented a connector to use the sendOwl cart with ISPConfig billing.

9. Elayne

Elayne Member

Hello,
    I would like to ask, since soon is about to be released the new version ISPConfig 3.1, is the billing going to be updated also? And is it planned to have a feature which will disable/enable the client if a payment is not made, because I couldn't find any information of such an option in the Demo nor in the description. Is it going to have a frontend side available for the users?
    And a last question, is it onetime payment fee for the billing module or is it monthly?
    Thank you for taking time to answer, best regards!

10. till

Yes, there will be a new billing module version for ISPConfig 3.1 as well, beside the new UI it has a export function and many small improvements.

Such a function is planned.

There is a frontend for the users (client dashboard) already and we are working on an additional external shop module.

That's a one-time fee, it includes free updates for 12 months after the purchase.

Elayne likes this.
  11. menak

menak New Member

Oh, I wasn't aware of the 12 month period. How can I renew the licence, just buy it again?

Elayne likes this.
  12. till

We decided to offer all updates for the billing 1.x series for free to all Billing module owners. If you bought a Billing license more than a year ago then you will get the next update (Billing Module 1.4) for free. For the billing module 2.0 and onwards (Billing 2.0 is for ISPConfig 3.1) the one year update rule applies, so if you bough a billing module less then 12 months ago from 2.0 release, you get a free update to 2.0, if you bought it longer ago and like to get an update to 2.0, then please contact us, we will send you a rebate code for the update. The update price (which includes another 12 months of free updates) is 39 EUR.

Elayne likes this.
  13. Elayne

Elayne Member

I guess it would be a good thing to be mentioned in the website also within the main price.

menak likes this.
  14. menak

menak New Member

Yes, a note on the website would be really nice.

Since ISPconfig is a fair deal it makes no sense to "hide" that information. :)

15. till

There is a note on the ispconfig.org site since we offer the billing module that the billing module license includes 12 months updates. What we have not added yet is that we are currently offering free updates against that rule until 2.0 release, but I'll add a note there.

16. snowfly

snowfly Member

Does the Billing module API allow full functionality as the control panel does?
    e.g. manage existing products, up/down grade, addons, and all the features as listed here: http://www.ispconfig.org/add-ons/billing-module/

Or does the API only support limited functionality, as shown in the downloaded API examples, like add/get invoice, set invoice status, etc.

Thanks

17. till

An up- and downgrade of a product is technically an update of an recurring item (or you can suspend the old one and add a new one instead). The API function billing_invoice_recurring_item_update allows you to perform all kinds of updates on an recurring item by settings the new values in the $params array, so up and downgrades and changes in products were already possible in the Billing 1.3 version by using the api. The ability that the client can do this himself in the interface is new in 1.4.

An API function that is new in 1.4 which is not listed in the examples yet are the billing_invoice_sepa_mandate* functions to manage SEPA mandates.

A list of all API functions cana lso be obtained from file interface/lib/classes/billing_remote.inc.php of the billing module.

18. imort

imort New Member

Looking very interesting! Will test soon!

19. snowfly

snowfly Member

Where can I get a copy of this file/code, to look through all the API functions, without first having to buy the add-on?
    As I would like to evaluate what API options there are, and if it it meets my needs, before purchasing.
    Thanks

20. till