ISPConfig 3 database user cannot login to phpmyadmin

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by raymondnexsoftech, Sep 14, 2017.

1. HSorgYves

HSorgYves Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

It only creates the user when the database is created.

2. Thomas CARTER

Thomas CARTER New Member

I did a fresh install with 3.1.6 and it works !
    Thanks to everyone, and have a nice weekend.
    Thomas CARTER, Cergy Internet, France

till likes this.
  3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I'll do some tests with the 3.1dev version t see where the issue might come from.

4. raymondnexsoftech

raymondnexsoftech New Member

My ISPConfig version was 3.1dev
    After re-install the whole system with ISPConfig 3.1.6, the database works again.
    Thanks all for helping me to solve the problem. The problem bothered me about a week lol

5. raymondnexsoftech

One more question.
    How to disable the MySQL root login remotely?

6. till

The easiest way is probably to run the command 'mysql_secure_installation' and answer the questions on the screen. as alternative, you can edit the MySQL root user with phpmyadmin and set it to allow connections from localhost only and not '%'.

7. raymondnexsoftech

Thanks till:)

8. SGr33n

SGr33n New Member

Confirmed, fresh install of 3.1dev having this issue, 3.1.6 everything works good.

9. till

The issue is fixed in stable-3.1 now.

10. jrlomba

jrlomba New Member

[QUOTE = "raymondnexsoftech, post: 365137, member: 157038"] Obrigado pela sua resposta.
    Deixe-me explicar mais sobre minha situação:
    Posso acessar o phpmyadmin remotamente usando a conta "root" (que não sei como desativá-lo, pois ele terá problemas de segurança). Então eu posso olhar para o banco de dados
    Eu achei aquilo :
    1) Nenhum usuário do banco de dados criado no mysql.user (acho que isso deve ser normal)
    2) O usuário do banco de dados foi encontrado em dbispconfig.web_database_user
    3) Os dados no arquivo "/usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/mysql_clientdb.conf" (onde "xxx" é a senha correta para a raiz):
    PHP:
     <? Php

clientdb_host 'localhost';
    clientdb_user 'root';
    clientdb_password 'xxx';

?>
    [/ PHP]

HSorgYves: tentou sua solução, mas sem sorte. O tutorial foi sugerido para configurar o plugin para "". Eu também tentei, mas também não trabalho
    até: criei o usuário do banco de dados, criei o banco de dados e associe o usuário a esse banco de dados. [/ QUOTE]

11. jrlomba

jrlomba New Member

(acesse seu phpmyadmin)
    login = root
    senha = (use uma senha do mysql e não a do phpmyadmin)

12. RYagubov

RYagubov New Member

Hi, first i was mistaken. I tried to use login Admin as the ISPConfig panel login, but the deal was that login for phpmyadmin is root.