ISPconfig 3 - PHP Memory exhausted after update

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by kj_, Jan 1, 2017.

1. kj_

kj_ New Member

Hi, today i try update my ISPconfig, but when I try enter to the panel it show error 500.
    The nginx error log show:
    Code:
    2016/12/31 22:47:01 [error] 9960#0: *115 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1792 bytes) in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 739" while reading response header from upstream, client: [My ip was here], server: _, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/lib/php5-fpm/ispconfig.sock:", host: "mysitename.tld:8080"
    My php.ini have the memory_limit to 128M and when I change to 256 or 512 (and restart php-fpm and nginx) the error persist.
    My server use Debian 7.0 x32, nginx, mysql and php5-fpm.
    Thanks and happy new year :).

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Check the PHP-FPM php.ini, the limit that you have set at the moment is 256 Kilobytes and not 256 Megabytes.

3. kj_

kj_ New Member

I has used 256M and 512M, also I tried put in bytes and re-installing php.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You see what the PHP error tells you:

Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted

262144 bytes are not 256 MB and you can not run any PHP application with just 256 KB memory. ISPConfig will start working again as soon as you allow an appropriate memory size in the php.ini and the php.ini is neither managed no altered by ispconfig or an ispconfig update, so the reason that you see this error now is just caused by the restart that ispconfig did for php and the web server so an error that was made in the php config before became visible at that moment.

5. kj_

kj_ New Member

But the 5 sites o this server works fine, only de ISPconfig panel not works :/.
    I will try check all again...