ISPConfig 3 Reseller Account bug?.

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by strang3r, Apr 20, 2015.

1. strang3r

strang3r Member

Hi, I am using Ispconfig 3 latest beta. version .

I am facing a problem when creating a reseller account....

Each time I create a reseller and assign it to any of my limited template.. Then that reseller account becomes client account and there are also no way to switch it back to as reseller account.

Reseller account only stays as reseller account when Template is in Custom mode.

Is this a bug or not?.

Then, How do I make reseller package then?. So One reseller gets 100gb and second reseller get 200gb space. Without making me create each time?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats no bug, the problem is your template. You created a template thats ets the number of clients for this reseller to 0, a reseller without clients is a client and not a reseller, so ISPConfig removes the reseller correctly from the reseller list and converts it to a client.

3. strang3r

strang3r Member

Thank you till for the info.

I would like to create one with 100 clients for reseller. I already seen the option at end of the page.. And that is what I did but I think I still had this problem.... But I want to try once more.

One question. How do I reset my clientID counter?. I have 0 clients and reseller but as I had removed many and created many... and by following it clientID is starting from above C14.... etc.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The client ID is the auto increment column "client_id" of the client table in the mysql database, you can reset the auto inc counter of a mysql database with e.g. phpmyadmin.

5. strang3r

strang3r Member