ISPConfig 3 Server Module for WHMCS

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by Germanius, Jan 15, 2011.

1. itanium

itanium Member

hi germanius,

i have read that in the manual. but i have only one panel for 2 servers. this servers is for web mail and mysql.

how can i create web, dns, mails and mysql into server 1 or 2? if i setup the dbid mail id... all this are going into only on 1 of this server. (always the same)

2. itanium

itanium Member

an example :

i create a product : pack web

i have 4 servers for web mail mysql for pack web
    i have 2 dns servers for dns (master/slave)
    i manage all this on just one server (panel)

how to setup whmcs?

3. Germanius

Germanius Member

Have a look at the ISPC database: dbispconfig > server_ip There you can see the IPs connected with the serverid.
    You create servers in WHMCS with those IPs. The module takes this IP in WHMCS and asks ISPC about the serverid.
    Example:
    s1.server.de 123.123.123.123
    s2.server.de 321.312.321.321
    Create two servers with those IPS. If you select s1, than all websites/files are on server1. If you select s2, than all websites/files are on server2.

4. nokia80

nokia80 Member

hi

can someone post a list whit exactly functions Thad need to enable in remote user ispconfig fore this module?

thanks

5. Germanius

Germanius Member

Client functions, Server functions, Mail Domain functions, Domaintool functions, Sites domain functions, DNS functions (Zone) and Sites FTP user functions

6. nokia80

nokia80 Member

hi from the last update there was a error on make ftp user
    is this error solved??

7. concept21

concept21 Active Member

Germanius! I want to buy!

So I don't need the ispconfig 3 billing module anymore???

8. Germanius

Germanius Member

It depends on what you want to have.
    As far as I know the ISPC billing module is just a simple solution for invoicing some services.
    But “WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination, WHMCS is a powerful business automation tool that puts you firmly in control”.

So you have to choose: ISPC billing module or WHMCS and ISPC Server Module.

9. concept21

concept21 Active Member

Germanium,
    How about the license??? Life License with free update and upgrade??

10. claudiomolero

claudiomolero New Member

Germanius saw all the posts here and found this amazing module for the ispc3 whmcs. was exactly what I wanted. he has translated into Portuguese in Brazil. How can I buy. grateful

11. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

It depends on what you need and if you want to be able to offer all functions form ispconfig to your cutomers or if the functions availbly trough whmcs are enough for your needs. The ISPConfig billing module offers more then just creating invoices as Germanius told, it offers direct billing and intgrates the invoices in the ISPConfig dashboard etc., the support system is available in ispconfig as well. The benfit of the Billing module is its tight integration in ISPConfig and it can also be connected directly to your hosting website plus you dont have to provide different Logins for billing and server management to your customers. So while whmcs + ispconfig is just a loosely coupled system, the billing module offers a integrated system were all ISPConfig funtions are available plus a single sign on for your customers.

12. Germanius

Germanius Member

Thanks Till for providing those information.

See page 1, first post.
    All updates/upgrades are included and free.

13. Germanius

Germanius Member

See page 1, first post. There is a link where you can buy it.

What do you mean with he has translated it? The module needs no translation and the manual is available in english.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  14. concept21

concept21 Active Member

Till,
    In addition, we also have to hire a programmer to integrate payment processor into ispconfig3 billing module, right? It adds some $ too. :rolleyes:

So there are 2 options for us. :rolleyes:

15. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The billing module has paypal support integrated. If you need other payment processors, then you might have to integrate them.

16. nokia80

nokia80 Member

hello had already asked but works all the ftp function now??

thanks

17. claudiomolero

claudiomolero New Member

duvida !!!!

Dear Mr. Ricardo Hormann, I have installed on my server ISPC 3.0.4.6 and reading the installation manual moduo you request to exchange files and remoting.inc.php remote.conf.php servdor of those who came in the module. in my case I have version 3.0.4.6 I do this change too? :confused:

18. claudiomolero

claudiomolero New Member

Germanius

Dear Mr. Germanius, I have installed on my server ISPC 3.0.4.6 and reading the installation manual moduo you request to exchange files and remoting.inc.php remote.conf.php servdor of those who came in the module. in my case I have version 3.0.4.6 I do this change too? :confused:

19. Germanius

Germanius Member

It is not necessary to replace those files if you use 3.0.4.6. As you can read it in the manual the fuction was implemented in ISPC version 3.0.4.4.
    --> "(3.0.4.4 see roadmap)"

20. Germanius

Germanius Member

The new version is not released yet, I am waiting until ISPC releases the new 3.0.5., because then I have to make a lot of changes. There are new features implemented which make the use of the WHMCS module much more comfortable.