ISPConfig 3 Server Module for WHMCS

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by Germanius, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Germanius

Germanius Member

Latest version is 1.0.4
    Please open a ticket in the client center that I can send you the module again.

2. Germanius

Germanius Member

Hi there,

ISPConfig 3 Server Module for WHMCS 1.1.0beta is out now.

The new release will be delivered to all customers in the next hours.

PLEASE NOTE:
    This release has a completly different server management than the version before. Read the manual carefully.
    Furthermore this is a beta release. If you have the possibility to test it in a multiserver environment, please do it and let me know the results (even if everything works).

Changelog:
    - Extended server management, filling and selecting servers dynamically
    - Added PHPFPM support
    - Bug: Special chars in contact name

3. nokia80

nokia80 Member

hello everyone,

is someone managed to get the beta version working

if I Install the module I get a half white screen as well in servers and products.

like to hear

michael

4. Germanius

Germanius Member

Please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader.

5. Web-direct

Web-direct New Member

Change package problems whmcs -ispcong

We can't get the up or downgrade working. whmcs gives a message okay, but in practice the settings remain the same within ispconfig client or web.
    Chamge Package presents the option custom for template option instead of the right template.
    What can be the problem here?

6. Germanius

Germanius Member

Hi there,

ISPConfig 3 Server Module for WHMCS 1.1.0 is out now.

The new release will be delivered to all customers in the next minutes.

PLEASE NOTE:
    This release has a completly different server management than the version before. Read the manual carefully.
    Furthermore this is a beta release. If you have the possibility to test it in a multiserver environment, please do it and let me know the results (even if everything works).

If you already installed the beta version, you only have to replace the ispconfig.php.

Changelog:
    - Bug: Choosing the correct servers in multiserver setups
    - Bug: Change Package

7. webguyz

webguyz Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

The module works great. Can't understand why the customer has to manually login to the ISPConfig manager from within WHMCS. You have the login/password. Just open a session using remote api and then forward the page to the Ispconfig manager. Customer gets right into ISPConfig.

We try to automate login to all the various control panels that WHMCS supports so the customer has to only remember their one master cp login/password.

8. bluebirdnet

bluebirdnet Member

getting this error when i accept an order. strange?

can anyone help.

"SOAP Error: Function 'login' doesn't exist"

9. bluebirdnet

bluebirdnet Member

cant get this working. SOAP error.

Sent developer 2 emails and opened a ticket in his system, no response. :confused:

If your going to sell something you better be ready to support people and reply to their requests!

10. Germanius

Germanius Member

You got reply.

11. bluebirdnet

bluebirdnet Member

Yes you did. 8 days later.

This module is not working for me, I really wonder if it actually works. After many attempts and multitude of errors I am giving up.

12. nokia80

nokia80 Member

Fore my it works

13. bluebirdnet

bluebirdnet Member

Are you using latest version of ISPC ?

Are you using nginx and php-fpm ?

14. nokia80

nokia80 Member

15. bluebirdnet

bluebirdnet Member

16. Germanius

Germanius Member

I only charge 30 EUR for one time, all updates and support included, so sometimes customers have to wait a little until they get an answer. If you want high class support, I have to charge a lot more.

As I wrote you by mail, many errors would not have been happend, if you reat the documentation carefully. There are example values for the product module settings, so please have a look at it.

17. ispcomm

ispcomm Member

I would like to experiment with the module to understand if it can be used in my somewhat complex ispconfig installation (multiserver, geo-replicated etc).

Is there a way to have a time-limited license?

thank you.

18. bluebirdnet

bluebirdnet Member

still having issues getting this to work, when i accept order in whmcs i get this error returned from ispc.

SOAP Error: Function 'server_get_serverid_by_hostname' doesn't exist

19. nokia80

nokia80 Member

Same problem here

20. bluebirdnet

bluebirdnet Member

are you getting same error ?