ISPConfig 3 Server Module for WHMCS

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by Germanius, Jan 15, 2011.

1. nokia80

nokia80 Member

bad support of this plugin OMG:mad:

2. nokia80

nokia80 Member

hello all,

there is no one who can make a module that works well, I've been waiting weeks to a support question and get no response.

assume that there are more people who use this module and want a working module.

we all paid for this module which simply does not work properly find it very boring that he has always to create a new customer if you add a new website

3. radim_h

radim_h Member HowtoForge Supporter

Yes, it is better to warn others, that this module simply doesnt work. At least for us with multiserver config
    So - don't buy it...

4. nokia80

nokia80 Member

Radim_h

You know why I have the soap error?

5. radim_h

Have no idea. I lost lot of time to try make this module work, then i just gave up...

6. thomasadams

thomasadams New Member

SOAP Error: no_server_error

Im running ispconfig on debian wheezy. Using whmcs on another debian wheezy. But i always get "SOAP Error: no_server_error" when i try to accept order.
    The plugin adds the client at the ispconfig but dont add anything else.. is it a config problem? if so i would be nice to have some kind of debug feature so i could find the error.

7. MasteRTriX

MasteRTriX Member

Seems developer abandoned support :mad:

8. nokia80

nokia80 Member

same problem here

9. Germanius

Germanius Member

Hi there,

sorry for the bad support in the last time.
    I had some bigger problems (private & others), so I couldnt handle the requests. Sorry for that!

Now I will focus on the module again and I am planning a new version for the next weeks.
    It would be very helpful and kind, if you can send me your problems and what you tried so far by mail again. Please include some facts about your environment (ISPC version, WHMCS version,..).

At the moment I can not say, if it is a bug or another problem in your cases. But on many other servers this module is running correctly. I will figure it out and would appreciate your support!

Thanks to all and best regards

10. MasteRTriX

MasteRTriX Member

is there a way to test this before buy?

11. BenM

BenM Member

SOAP Error: no_server_error

Hi, I have the same problem.

It seems to me that the ISPConfig API has been updated to ver3.0.5.4 i while a go.
    The current module does not include the server name communicates well. hence the error

In the module you can try to create or disable the DNS and auto website on or off, to see the difference.
    Now go to ISPConfig and change the DNS setting you got the same error.

The best solution is to update the module to the latest version. Unfortunately, there are quite a few differences.

Good luck with adjusting the module.

PS: i am using servers that use multiple IP addresses for SSL

12. radim_h

Please don't foget to test it in multiserver environment...

13. thomasadams

thomasadams New Member

Im using lastest ispconfig version 3.0.5.4 and whmcs 5.3.8

Having problem with that soap error with no other errorcode or anything.

14. Germanius

Germanius Member

Not at the moment.

15. Germanius

Germanius Member

Thanks for the feedback so far. I am still working on it.

16. gOOvER

gOOvER Member

@Germanius: Please don't forget to commit your adds and changes in ispconfig api.

It's a mess, after every Update of ispconfig, to add your changes ;)

17. nokia80

nokia80 Member

i get this error

001 - Config error: MERCHANTID missing!

somting to do whit the module ?

if the cron job is running the error apair.

thanks

18. cwispy

cwispy Active Member

I have the exact same error. I have had a number of emails back from the dev and so far no fix. If I disable the "Auto Website Creation" option it will create everything else, but as soon as I enable "Auto Website Creation" it gives the "SOAP Error: no_server_error" which is really annoying. I am hoping that they dev can figure out the issue and fix it, as debugging this one is not easy without any debug feature in the module.

19. Eksperten

Eksperten New Member

Hi will this work using the latest release of ispconfig?

i realy want this modual but if it dos not work as stated on whmcs forum i will find a difrent solution.

i am on ubuntu 12.04lts
    whmcs 3.x (latest version)
    ispconfig 3.x (latest version)

Edit:
    So reading this tred i can see you are working on a new version. do you have a time frame for this?
    i realy like and have put some work in to ispconfig already so it would be a pain in the a** to start over on a new platform.

pleas let me know when you are planing to release the new version. i am willing to buy now if you have a beta or somthing that can get me started :)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  20. thomasadams

thomasadams New Member

Any ETA on a new release? :)