ispconfig-dev + cyrus = problem

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by ignasigarcia, Jun 26, 2006.

1. ignasigarcia

ignasigarcia New Member

Hi there!

We have several servers running cyrus, and currently trying to migrate from ispman to ispconfig. However, we have this problem:

When postfix tries to deliver a message to a user created with ispconfig, it ALWAYS wants to deliver it through procmail (I guess this is because it wants to pass the message through spamassassin and clamav, but I'm not sure...). Anyway, this message will never reach the user's cyrus mailbox (deliver=local in /var/mail/log), instead it will be delivered to his mbox file at /var/spool/mail

If I send a message to a user not created with ispconfig, for which I manually created an account in cyrus, deliver works ok (then deliver=cyrus). Even if I send a message to a real account i.e. ftp user, for which I have not created an account in cyrus, it will try to deliver it, but it will complain about not having the cyrus mailbox for that user created.

Do you know if there is a way I can have ispconfig and cyrus working together? BTW, I'm using ispconfig-2.3.1-dev on SuSE 10.1

TIA,

Ignacio

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

MAke sure you enable Maildir under Management -> Server -> Settings -> Email.