ISPConfig error during installation on Mandrakelinux

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by tone, Mar 8, 2006.

1. tone

tone New Member

Dear Falko, Timme
    I need your help getting over this error:
    ./setup2: line 777: ispconfig_tmp/php/bin/php: No Such file or directory
    Job-working-directory: could not get current direc.......
    ERROR: The PHP binary coming with ispconfig does not work properly on your system. The installation routine stops here.

I want to mention that i have installed ISPConfig on my PC and it works fine. Then i had the chance to try install it on ML370 G3 but failed. I installed the mysql header libraries, but i think i might have something else.!

Please Help
    Tone

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

There must have been some other errors before the error you mentioned. Please post those error messages!

3. tone

tone New Member

Thanks alot for the reply:
    There was lots of errors, but when i checked the log file for ispconfig, the only error i found at the button is what i have posted. I have deleted the directories to try reinstall again. Another question please: how can delete or check for the existanse of the ispconfig mysql database?

thanks
    Tone

4. tone

tone New Member

This is the second time and i get the same error.!

I noticed the following error before the one i post:

ERROR: could not make UUDeview

Any help will be appreciated...

Tone

5. falko

I need the exact error messages that show up before this one!

Have a look at this thread: http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1703

6. tone

tone New Member

Dear Falko,
    The file attached is the end result of a failed ispconfig installation on my ML370 G3 (double Xeon 3.02GHz) server...

thanks
    Tone

Attached Files:

7. falko

I even need the errors before these errors...
    Did you follow any of the "Perfect Setup" tutorials on HowtoForge?

8. tone

tone New Member

Yes, I followed "Perfect setup on Mandriva/Mandrake 10.2 (although i have 10.1 official and it worked fine on PC)

I'm configuring my server from terminal window (putty) and it comes so fast that the only section i can grab is what i have posted. Is there any other place other than log (ispconfig) i can find the errors before?

thanks
    Tone

9. falko

You can edit the script install_ispconfig/compile_aps/compile and redirect the output of all the configure and make commands into a text file. For example you can change the uudeview part like this:

Code:
    cd ${UUDEVIEW}
    ./configure --prefix=/home/adm${APPLICATION_NAME}/${APPLICATION_NAME}/tools/uudeview || error "Could not configure UUDeview" [B][COLOR="Red"]>> /tmp/ispconfig_compile.log[/COLOR][/B]
    make || error "Could not make UUDeview"  [B][COLOR="Red"]>> /tmp/ispconfig_compile.log[/COLOR][/B]
    make install || error "Could not install UUDeview"[B][COLOR="Red"]  >> /tmp/ispconfig_compile.log[/COLOR][/B]
    So all output is written to /tmp/ispconfig_compile.log. You can check that file afterwards.