Ispconfig issue: blank page admin

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by jeffsss, Apr 20, 2015.

1. jeffsss

jeffsss New Member

First I want to apologize I know this has been covered alot.
    But my particular predicament is hopefully an ez fix, but I am limited on my options.
    I cannot upgrade my server software at this time for fear of a rootkit causing any issues.

i ran the upgrade script and saw that it created a backup of ispconfig and the /etc so I was wondering the proper way to restore this.

i fear that php is to old. but maybe the problem is somthing else.

thanks much, look forward to hearing some good news :)

so first i will start with my installed setup of centos - (outdated)
    http://pastebin.com/2CTZugsa (to long to put in this post)

Here is my error log file

Code:
    [root@web httpd]# tail error_log

[Mon Apr 20 08:25:01 2015] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: /var/www/html/
    [Mon Apr 20 08:25:17 2015] [error] [client 206.127.64.170] PHP Warning:  require_once(/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/index.php on line 31
    [Mon Apr 20 08:25:17 2015] [error] [client 206.127.64.170] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '../lib/config.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/index.php on line 31
    [Mon Apr 20 08:30:01 2015] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: /var/www/html/
    [Mon Apr 20 08:33:06 2015] [error] [client 206.127.64.170] PHP Warning:  require_once(/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/index.php on line 31
    [Mon Apr 20 08:33:06 2015] [error] [client 206.127.64.170] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '../lib/config.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/index.php on line 31
    [Mon Apr 20 08:35:01 2015] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: /var/www/html/
    [Mon Apr 20 08:40:01 2015] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: /var/www/html/
    [Mon Apr 20 08:45:01 2015] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: /var/www/html/
    [Mon Apr 20 08:50:01 2015] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: /var/www/html/

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This is just a backup of ispconfig, not of your whole server or website / email data. If you want to restore an older ispconfig version, just unpack the backup and overwrite the files in /usr/local/ispconfig, the ispconfig dbispconfig mysql database with the content of the mysql dump and the content of the /etc folder with the backup of the etc.tar.gz file.

3. jeffsss

jeffsss New Member

thanks, i will get to this asap

4. jeffsss

jeffsss New Member

got it reverted :)
    so I was thinking maybe i should make a snapshot of the drive of the machine.

going to attempt doing this
    Code:
    https://www.howtoforge.com/installing-rsnapshot-on-centos
    maybe you have some better advice for me first?
    The plan is to make snapshot and then create a VM from it and then do all the upgrading, providing everything works, i would make another snapshot and move it back.