ISPCONFIG lost website after system update

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by jdvdt, Sep 5, 2009.

1. jdvdt

jdvdt New Member

Fedora is good at letting you know there are updates, however i assume that it may have reset the vhost configuration on my setup.

So far i have just one site and i can get to the admin page but the normal port 80 shows the fedora test page.

Sorry if this is a silly question i just could not find a post after searching a bit.

Before this issue I have worked through the ftp issue, of which by default it requires active setup. Once i get through this i plan to install wordpress.

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Is Vhosts_ispconfig.conf included at the end of your httpd.conf?

3. jdvdt

jdvdt New Member

The Newb Luck

I Will check that above.. However a new issue has arose in the server it does not want to boot with the GUI. I can boot in to runlevel 3 and startx but no nav bar and somethings won't display. I hope to get this issue resolved so I can continue the quest for my setup to leave for a year or so.

I hope you can yield some wisdom on my current affairs. You have done well so far, of which i am grateful. I am learning more each time i have an issue.

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

You installed a desktop on a server? Why?

5. jdvdt

jdvdt New Member

I use the old machine for learning linux and also educational games for my kids.