ISPConfig not accessible

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by korbynn, Apr 27, 2015.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Either the set-handler throws the error or php as a fatal php error gets shown as 500 error as well. Please try to edit the php.ini file and enable the option to show php errors instead of just logging them.

2. korbynn

korbynn Member

error_reporting = E_ALL
    display_errors = On
    display_startup_errors = On
    report_memleaks = On
    html_errors = On
    I have redirected the error reporting to isp-error.log specifically for the ispconfig console.
    What other values am I missing?
    I am not seeing any error message differences.
    Code:
    AH00161: server reached MaxRequestWorkers setting, consider raising the MaxRequestWorkers setting
    Is the only error message that seems out of place and have not been able to figure out where to increase this setting. I have done this in a few places with no effect.
    What is frustrating me is that everything else is working except for the ispconfig web console and I need to make a few additions to the main website ie emaills, notifications.

3. korbynn

korbynn Member

In the ispconfig.vhost I have commented out the FCGIwrapper line and it still throws the internal error 500.

4. korbynn

korbynn Member

Uninstalled and reinstalled mod_fcgid
    Pre:
    Code:
    ========================================================================================================================
    Package                      Arch                      Version                          Repository                Size
    ========================================================================================================================
    Removing:
    mod_fcgid                    x86_64                    2.3.9-4.el7                      @base                    228 k

Package                      Arch                      Version                           Repository               Size
    Installing:
    mod_fcgid                    x86_64                    2.3.9-4.el7                       base                     79 k

Same error.

5. korbynn

korbynn Member

If I force re-install apache and php, what will I break?
    I really need ISPConfig running again asap.

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

As long as you dont uninstall any dependencies, this should not harm.

7. korbynn

korbynn Member

I looked at the Perfect Server for CentOS 7 and just started at the install of ntp apache etc.
    I did a yum reinstall one item at a time until I was successful in getting the console back running.
    I was kind of paranoid in doing this since if I needed to do a reboot it would be extremely painful because the VPS would go offline then I would need to get the hosting company techs to get it back online ... long story.
    I found that the hosting company copied over with some incompatible modules.
    Problem solved at this time.
    I just need to remember that Linux is not as fragile as Windows when it comes to installs.