ISPConfig Query

Discussion in 'General' started by zimele, Jun 15, 2006.

1. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Then there should be a link to Squirrelmail under "Tools".

2. zimele

zimele New Member

Yes there is a link under tools but what i wanted to know is that is there a way to make it available on my website basically i want my users on my website to click on webmail and they go to the squirrelmail login page something like maybe mail.domainname.com actually how do you do that?

3. falko

4. zimele

zimele New Member

Squirrel Mail Query

ok i'll have a look at those threads but my other query is with customizing squirrelmail

i went on the squirrelmail.org website and they said that i have to locate my squirrelmail files now my question is where are they located cause i thought they would be under /usr/share/squirrelmail/:confused: but when i go to this it can't find the last directory... does nit make a difference cause i had installed it under ISPConfig's Update

5. falko

The files should be in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web.

6. zimele

zimele New Member

thanks

thanks for that i found it just like you said!!:)

another thing that i wanted to know was that is there a way to copy certain files from my server files from here /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/squirrelmail to my windows machine so that i can edit the PHP in this instance i want to change the squirrelmail logon PHP to maybe include my company logo instead of the squirrelmail one... or is there a way that i can edit the php and still be able to see... changing the PHP no in command but in a GUI

Last edited: Jun 30, 2006
  7. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can use the WinSCP program to edit files and copy files from windows to linux.

8. zimele

zimele New Member

okay thats cool but how do i copy them from Linux to windows?

9. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Drag & Drop it from the left window to the right window in WinSCP.

10. zimele

zimele New Member

:) thanks alot Till managed to use WinSCP3 and it works just like i wanted it to thanks till and falko for all your help!!!:)

11. zimele

zimele New Member

ISPCONFIG, SMTP and POP

Hi All

I need to know about setting up my SMTP server ON ISPCONFIG cause i do have my Public IP Addresses

1. i finally got my Uncapped ADSL and my Public IP addresses now my Question is with Setting up POP and SMTP correctly is there a way to do that in ISPConfig and if there is how do you go by doin it

2. To change my ISPconfig Server to have a Public IP how do i go by doing that... which places do i need to change!

12. falko